1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Kyle Lowry sparks Rockets in 1st half vs. Sixers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

(quality takes a couple minutes to improve)

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxUNkcG91ro&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kxUNkcG91ro&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  2. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

wow the last play was sick :cool:

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Wow....That was fast! Thanks for the upload!

That last play was SICK! Sad I missed such a good run! I didn't think of searching for a Stream of the game till late in the 2nd quarter.

If anyone needs one, here is an Incredible quality one.

http://atdhe.net/12936/watch-philadelphia-76ers-vs-houston-rockets

Last time I'll spam it. I'm just in awe, the quality is like watching it on tv. Straight stream from League pass I guess.

4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Lowry is fantastic!

5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

And now he is hurt

burn :(

6. Jet036

Jet036 Member

Holy ****, that's incredible man. I've been trying to find a live stream of Rockets games forever now. No one on RealGM knew of any. Does that sight stream every Rocket's game or just this one?

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Just about every. I always go there if I need a link.

pulled you out of lurking mode huh....

8. Jet036

Jet036 Member

haha when I registered in July it said that I would become a member when I recieved an e-mail from the administrator. I thought I got denied membership because I never saw the e-mail. I signed up with another e-mail a couple of days ago (and got an approval e-mail) and when I tried to sign in just now I accidentally signed in with this account which I wasn't aware was approved...anyway, I've been a member of RealGM since '06 but lately that board's been kind of quiet so I've been reading this one lately. Glad to be a member here - and thanks for the info about the streaming video.

9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

If anyone questions the value of Kyle Lowry, they need to watch the first and second half of the game.

Without Lowry, Rockets were incredibly one dimensional. They decided to double Brooks and no one could create or make a shot.

Lowry breaks down a cheating defense.

10. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Man, this thread is more painful than anything now.

11. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

It's not just Lowry. The fact that the Sixers COULD double Brooks was because Battier, Ariza, and Hayes can't even make a shot even if they were open. Plus, you don't put ball and player movement in the same sentence with those three.

12. PlanetG

PlanetG Member

Hope Kyle is alright... need the guy out there desperately every night to force tempo, go to the hoop and actually draw fouls instead of get mauled, etc...

(not taking anything away from AB. just, wish they were more often out there together on the floor)

1 person likes this.