1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. AznBallerz55

AznBallerz55 Member

With the new addition of Prince, do u think that the pistons would be willing to give up Rodney White for Kenny Thomas? I haven't really seen White play in the nba but he was sick in college.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

i dont think they would really need or want kenny

3. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

for that matter, I don't think we really need or want Rodney White.

4. Shooter1583

Shooter1583 Member

Nah, White is unproven and Kenny has shown what he can do. The rumored Toronto deal works out a lot better if we were to trade KT. Denver can have White.

5. ricerocket

ricerocket Member

They tried to trade him to denver and he failed a physical...

6. HoustonTx

HoustonTx Member

The ONLY reason they are loking to dump White is due to his work ethic. KT busts his butt, so I doubt the Rockets would want to take a chance on a guy who has that wrap and put him behind Mo & EG especially when they have other needs.

7. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

Rodney White will be a player in this league. I wouldn't trade Kenny for him just yet though, because Kenny is such a hard worker and is a great model for younger players.

8. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Well, the Rockets have proven that they will take in guys with bad raps over the years, Francis, Mobley, Griffin, Mo T, Rice, etc.

9. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

Rodney White WILL be traded to the Denver Nuggets tomorrow in exchange for Don Reid, Mengke Bateer, and a first rounder (from Milwaukee). The only reason the trade wasn't consummated last week was because CBA rules don't allow players to be traded twice within 60 days. Reid was acquired by Denver from Orlando on August 1.