1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Excel Communications

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 3814, Mar 11, 2004.

Tags:
  1. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

i only wanna know opinions from those who know about it.

what do you think about it? it's at it's 5th year in Canada, supposedly that's the time it boomed in the US...i'm thinkin about joining.

advice???

2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

pyramid scheme from way back. used to sell crappy pager plans. now it's crappy internet.

"but they have a stock"

shut the f up. i mean, it's cool if you can do it. had a friend in high school who did it and he was chill with it. but a lot of people who try to make a living with that are idiots, not all, but a lot.

get a real job

or sell drugs

just my opinion