1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Texans vs Jags

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by hoopstar, Dec 23, 2014.

1. hoopstar

hoopstar Member

Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
    NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
    Sun, Dec. 28, 2014 12:00 PM

Section 610, Row B, Seat 1
    Section 610, Row B, Seat 2

$250 total.

2. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

I'm not too familiar with pricing on these seats, since I've never gone to a Texans game. Is $125 for a seat in this section the going price? I see that the NRG website has them listed at $77. I dunno, maybe demand is high which is why prices are high?

3. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

^ I am a season ticket holder an my lower level seats are 93. 125 for nosebleeds to a jaguars game is an extreme rip off. There is no demand for this Jaguars game.

4. NateNate

NateNate Member

These should probably go for $80-$85 each, but then again that's what I would pay

5. hoopstar

hoopstar Member

you're right, 125 is marked up about 15 dollars more than i paid for each ticket. that being said, im not a season ticket holder so i did have to pay ticketmaster and shipping fees so was trying to recoup some of that.

6. Indaface

Indaface Member

There actually is a pretty high demand for this game. I'm a season ticket holder and I keep track of demand/prices and this is the highest prices I've seen for a ticket since the Eagles game.

If you check Stubhub prices start around 130 for this game (last week for the Ravens they started around 70)

So OP isn't necessarily screwing people over here.

7. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Go to stubhub bruh