1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden partied with Drake at V-Live last night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J-Tang, May 23, 2015.

1. cheke64

cheke64 Member

We have an arrogant pioneer GM thats on every night show. A star that has ADHD and only way to ca his anxiety is to hit the clubs. We have an owner that has standards the size of an ant. You got a yes man coach that is just taking a seat back and letting them play YMCA. To me Mchale is the genius.

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It's also no coincidence that every time Harden has a bad game it's because he got drunk the night before. Or something like that. That's what Clutchfans likes to tell me.

3. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I said "just search twitter" because I couldn't embed the tweet from my phone. I then said "upon further review" because I clicked the profile and read more recent tweets to make me think it was just a hopeful statement and not an actual rumor. Nice try though. A James Harden attempt.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Wow. He just lost a lot of his most loyal fans for what? A night out? What is so special about the same club,
    With the same types of drinks, and the saame crap music, and the saaamr kind of women. Isn't he mature enough to put it off ? Isn't he mature enough to know this experience isn't as special as the playoffs? What a moron.

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Shut up or GTFO. Fake a$& fans who just love to b****.

6. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Nothing confirmed...speculation that drove much misinformation on this thread...even I got caught in the vacuum...

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Harden has about 30 bad games. 20 mediocre. 22 good games with no defense. 10 bad hangover holiday games

8. Scarface281

You should know then that hangovers don't end after the puking. You can still feel a "off" hours later. He just looked like a completely different player and that is all not on Barnes or the GS defense. Something didn't feel right with the team in general.

9. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Stop making excuses. The Warriors are better. It happens.

10. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Not only was "Nothing confirmed"--it was basically confirmed that a bunch of trolls jumped on a rumor created by a troll that fit their narrative. This is a pathetic thread. Harden had a terrible game but to make up crap about him doing cocaine is out of line.

11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Its ok buddy.

1 person likes this.
  12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Cheke is cheke-ing!

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

This lmao

everytime Harden has a bad game it's either he must have caught some STD from 2 strippers or he was partying with Dr. Dre

Harden played a bad game, the whole team did, the Warriors have a stronger team and more organized offense and defense.

we had a good playoffs run, it has been a great season, but there are a lot of things we can fix basketball wise, stop it with these excuses and speculations, it's really dumb.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

What bout strip clubs, Amber Roses, tittaz and bootayz?

15. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Yeah, that's how most teams get to be the 2nd best in the West.

Learning how terrible our GM, star, and owner are I really feel for Spurs, Clippers, Mavs, Grizzlies, Thunder, Pelicans fans. If our entire organization is horrible, how much worse are theirs?

16. apollo33

apollo33 Member

why bother even replying to him, I don't remember the last time I read a post him that wasn't shetting on every single player, coach, GM, Owner of the Rockets.

he's the literal definition of a shet poster because it's literal shet

17. Scarface281

I remember Harden having a real good stretch of games during the Amber Rose era.

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Most embarrassing fan base I've seen here in Houston since I can remember. There are some good faithfuls but it seems like the majority are pretty terrible.

Also heard a lot of stories about a lot of obnoxious drunks tonight at the game. Probably the same people who came here to judge Harden for something he might not have even done.

19. Victorious

Victorious Member

Lol nice detective work. you made it seem like it was a treasure trove of tweets if you searched twitter. sounds like you didn't try hard enough

20. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Maybe it was just the Lil B curse?

[​IMG]