1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ralph Sampson III

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by tinman, Jan 28, 2008.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's gonna play with Tubby Smith and the Golden Gophers
    [​IMG]

Ht: 6-11 Wt: 220

2. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

yeah that traitor followed the coach.. he was going to come to kentucky. ;)

There have been conflicting reports on his game and how good he can be, but Tubby is a good coach, so I would imagine he will do well.

There are a bunch of articles about him on the Kentucky scouting sites (at least there were until he declared for Tubby last month) if anyone is interested I can find some for you.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i hope he joins the Rockets.
    He father was one of best Jedis we've ever seen, then the Dark Side took out his knee.
    Its his destiny

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Too bad Billy Clyde (Yoda) won't get the chance to mold him into the best Jedi there ever was. Instead he must settle for Obi Wan. He will never bring balance to the force now.

5. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Member

I grew up in Va and my high school team played Ralph Sampson's team in the state playoffs my Jr. and Sr. year. For some reason we lost both years. He was very interesting to watch as a high school player, talk about skinny. UVA really put some weight on him his freshman year.

It was fun when we both ended up in Houston and I could root for him here. It was such a shame when he had to retire early. The twin tower years were good ones, for me anyway.

I wish the best of luck to his son.