1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jersey question

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by intermill, Oct 22, 2004.

Tags:
  1. intermill

intermill Contributing Member

Does anyone know if the Rockets are going to have a alternate jersey this year? I know this it the first year they could have them and have not seen anything about one. A black or silver jersey with Houston on the front would look good I think. I hope we get one in the next two years.

2. magnomonkey

magnomonkey Member

I think its the year we host the All-star game..? And Silver is gonna be the base color, I believe.

3. jondoe654

jondoe654 Member

anyone else tired of seeing the alternate jersey thread?

4. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Is this supposed to be some kind of ironic quip, because you just bumped the alternate jersey thread to the top.

5. r-fan-since-81

r-fan-since-81 Contributing Member

Actually it will be after the All Star Year, because of conflicting jersey sales.

6. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

if you remove Thread from your line i agree.
    i do get tired of seeing the alternate jersay

7. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I get tired of seeing people post in a thread for the sole purpose of complaining about that thread.

8. Jester

Jester Contributing Member

What year will the Rockets be hosting the All Star Game?

9. luckystrikes

luckystrikes Member

Agreed....................Jesus Christ people. Give the thread Natzi crap a rest already. It doesn't make you as cool as you think it does.

10. jondoe654

jondoe654 Member

it isnt a matter of looking cool, its a matter of annoyance and being at work at the time i read it and having a knee jerk reaction to it. hindsight i shouldnt have done it because one liner posts are a waste of vision, but its easy to see this board gets cluttered with posts that are easily answered from a google search or reading through old threads and with one liner posts that like i gave. not taking a knock on the admins because they do a great job, just sometimes i feel that us users dont do our part to keep out the malarky. im sorry if i have offended anyone and i am sorry for using this thead on this little soap box.....ill go back to being quiet. ;)

11. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

I think the jerseys should be Black, Silver Archs, Red Letters.

Silver based Jerseys do not work. Ask the Mavs.

12. robbarnett

robbarnett Member

I want to see retro jerseys

13. magnomonkey

magnomonkey Member

Yeah, grey might look weird. We could go like something totally different, like the new Mavs one -- maybe yellow? Black, and silver lettering would look cool to me, or a nice shade of silver with red lettering. But not the Mavs grey ones -- blah. the 76ers went blue, which is different, so how bout we go black or yellow, yellow might look weird though, but it is old school.

14. jherveymo

jherveymo Contributing Member

Anyone notice how much black they have added to the official Rockets site? I'd be surprised if black wasn't one of the colors. Seems like half the teams in the league have a black alternate. Maybe just coincidence though.

15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Thread Nazi. :p

My vote is for brown. Has an NBA team ever used a brown jersey?