1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

At Home in London, Girls Chose ISIS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by GlenDice, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Overall pretty fair. There is a lot of dishonesty on both sides of the spectrum on Islam and how it is manifested in the west.

Only other comment I will make is that many of those Conservative girls do a lot of sinful things when no one is around and they are in college... Especially if you are 6'6" playing college sports and wear cowboy boots and a pain of jeans. Operation "Deflower" was quite the success.

2. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Are you saying you broke the hymen?

Because in the Islamic world of young western women, blow jobs and anal aren't a loss of purity.

On topic, it's a body image thing. The prettier ones will be accepted by civilized white men and easily integrate whereas the unattractive ones will don burkhas, join isis, play competitive video games etc. to give themselves worth.

3. Nook

Nook Member

Yes I broke the seal with some of them. Stumbled upon Muslim girls when I had to have a tutor (athletes had to). My tutor was Saudi and then some of her friends and a Jordanian and a few others. I didn't break the seal on all of them but it was a handful.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't see the video but I read the NYT article the other day. It's pretty disturbing how ISIS has successfully marketed itself as an outlet for teenage rebellion.

5. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Blah blah blah. Cheap oil. Terrorist. Blah blah blah.

6. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

On route to become sex slaves for Isis. They clearly aren't as smart as their families portray.

7. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Meanwhile ISIS beheads and hangs up a leading archeologist of the Syrian site Palmyra because he wouldn't tell them where the treasured discoveries were hidden. Seriously, torturing and then mutilating an 82 year old scholar? It is like they try to think of new ways to be poorly written movie villains.

Oh, and East London is depressingly littered with ultra conservative Muslims.

8. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

These British terrorists are a real problem. Moderate British people need to police their own. Cameron is allowing this to continue to flourish.

Maybe you should go to war with England because the government won't take care of this and these people are imminent threats to American interests?

9. Honey Bear

Muslim girls in the west are some of the biggest freaks known to man. Behind thr pristone facade are **** guzzling nymphs fearful and oppressed around muslims so they go absolutely wild around white and black men. It's up to us to liberate them sexually and give them a taste of what it's like to be with civilized men. It's important to leave the unattractive ones alone as they'll join ISIS or stew in bitterness regardless, knowing they'll never be taken seriously by an honorable man.

I myself have liberated dozens in Islamic nations.

10. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Muslim dudes get plenty of tail from Muslim girls in North America. I know you're trying to be funny but you're being delusional.

11. Honey Bear

Well duh. But,

1. It's out of obligation. Which makes it contrived and not as good.

2. Most times it's out of fear.

3. It's the supposedly pure, "good looking" ones who go all out with white and black men. Many times with no effort at all on behalf of the guy. They've got options - a secure mind to go with testosterone is hugely enticing. You're including muslim girls as a whole which includes a lot of rotund loonies who don burkha's, join ISIS and talk to Mathloom on AIM because of a lack of options.

4. If muslim dudes were as hot as you think they are, white actors wouldn't portray them in every significant movie. Those are your fantasies coming into play.

12. sammy

^Troll troll troll your boat

What's Rice's football team looking like this year? Good luck in Waco.

13. Honey Bear

Read what I wrote to any good looking muslim girls - if you know any. Get back to me with their response. Of course, you'd have to have a deep level of emotional intimacy with them for them to be honest with you but some can be honest around guys they don't know or care for as there are no repercussions. Maybe Bill Cosby it a bit and let the honesty "buzz" flow.

Lulz.

Step to the daddy, and you gon have to back it up.

14. sammy

^Ok, trader. You went to Rice, you nerd bomber. Lulz indeed.