1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Insane video of a guy acting crazy with a cop

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by paulnhbtx, Aug 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. CCorn

CCorn Member

Donald Trump?

2. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

guy sounded white, he got what he deserved

3. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

A little bing work showed me that Anonymous is trying to organize a Day of Rage on behalf of Sandra Bland. At least at the time the video went up they were still parroting the now discredited theory that Bland was already dead when the mugshot was taken and that the mugshot has been doctored. I predict a whole lot of nothing happens tomorrow.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Hmmm.

To me it looks more like a crazy video of a guy acting insane with a cop.

5. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Wow. that guy sounds like a wimpy, stupid ass turd.

6. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Ha. This guy wouldn't stop and it didn't go too well for him later when he tried pulling his crap outside the jail.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/texas/2015/08/06/sheriff-suspect-claims-part-hacker-group-defender-sandra-bland/31207217/

Sheriff: Suspect claims to be part of hacker group, defender of Sandra Bland
    Rissa Shaw, KCEN 8:12 a.m. CDT August 6, 2015

(Photo: McLennan County Sheriff's Office)

MCLENNAN COUNTY, Texas – A man from Mart claiming to be part of the hacktivist group Anonymous and a defender of Sandra Bland is accused of making threats to local law enforcement.

"It's obvious that he doesn't like police," said McLennan County Sheriff Panell McNamara.

Scott Fare, 36, was arrested and booked around 3:15 a.m. Wednesday after a seven-hour manhunt which started when he came to the McLennan County Jail and threatened to kill sheriff's deputies and Waco police officers in the parking lot, then fled.

"It was a slow pursuit, he just would not stop," said McNamara.

Officers tried reasoning with him when they finally caught up with him southwest of Riesel.

"We just tried to let him know nobody was there to hurt him," said McNamara.

Those attempts didn't work, and Fare fled again, and injured an officer who hands were in the car as he was trying to arrest the suspect as he drove through road blocks.

Fare then ditched his car near the woods by his house where U.S. Marshals were waiting for him. His motive was unclear.

"We're not sure, but we understand he's done this before in other places," said McNamara.

Places like Waller County where an encounter between Fare and a state trooper was recently posted to YouTube.

"Get the f*** out of my face, this whole community knows who I am 'cuz I'm the one from Anonymous that's bringing justice to this town, I'm the one speaking for Bland's family. I will shoot and kill if you mess with me," Fare said in the clip.

A video taken by a Riesel police officer who was assisting a landlord evict Fare was also posted recently to Facebook. The officer asked Fare his name, but he wouldn't respond and told the officer he was trespassing.

"I'm sorry I don't answer questions from police. I will remove you from the property if you don't get off the property," said Fare in the video.

"We don't take too kindly to people threatening to kill our officers or any other law man as a matter of fact," sad McNamara.

The sheriff captain injured during Fare's most recent run-in with police, Steve Smith, only suffered minor bruises. McNamara thankful it wasn't worse.

McNamara said he was still getting permission to release their videos from the incident which he says clearly show Fare threatening the lives of officers. He also said the footage highlights the officer's professionalism in dealing with Fare.

Fare remained at the McLennan County Jail Wednesday night on a $245,000 bond for aggravated assault of a public servant, evading arrest in a vehicle on foot, and for making threats against officers, according to McNamara.

7. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Pathetic...:rolleyes:

This was an obvious lame attempt at "Suicide by Cop"! Both failed by not actually doing what was required! The idiot foul mouth didn't show enough aggression, and the pacifist Swiss born cop didn't do enough to entice aggression from the idiot to warrant shooting him! If everyone on the video would've done what they were suppose to do, we would be living with one less idiot in the world!...:mad:

8. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Bigger tragedy is that the OP did not embed the video. You can embed the video.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/84938" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

What was that cop doing? You guys always seem to take the side of the cop like they're always right. Why was he even bugging that guy. Not every situation requires an authority, especially sitting in a car. That is not illegal, so move along cop. Protect and serve. Opportunity's out there, but you don't have to take measures to find it.