1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sophmore Slump ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by moestavern19, Nov 9, 2000.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Forget about it , The old cliche is dead in the NBA now. Franchise is playing better now , He didnt atempt very many shots in the First Half vs. The Lakers , then he exploded 9-9 in the Second , He is playing Smarter than throwing wild passes all over the court (Looks Like Jason Willaims is finally settling down in Sacramento) Francis is the kind of player who wants to please the crown a little more than play stratiegically(I have no idea how you spell that)But if he can balance that out like he has done fairly well so far , We could have a solidified backcourt for a long time .

------------------
    Gore could have won easily if he had an electoral vote for every time Dan Rather studdered

2. Summer Song Giver

I agree [​IMG]

------------------
    I'm not the type to eat it up but the type to hit it raw dog and seed it up.

3. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

In five games, his numbers are almost identical to last seasons averages. He will only get better throughout the year.

------------------
    "We end up with Francis/Mobley isolations very often. More often, I'd say, then other teams." -- jamcracker