1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Hotballa Files] 'Crime lord's' fake penis falls off in raid

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Invisible Fan, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

World breaking news
    'Crime lord's' fake penis falls off in raid

SOUTH African police caught more than they expected in a Cape Town drug raid when a strap-on dildo fell off a suspected crime lord during a search, the Sunday Times reported.

Fat Murphy, feared on the streets of Cape Town's notorious Cape Flats suburb, told a court that he is a hermaphrodite who holds male and female identity documents - one under the name Fadwaan, the other under Hilary.

Police and a tearful Murphy recounted the saga during a bail hearing for Murphy's charges of possession of stolen property, which come on top of earlier charges of kidnapping and intimidation, the paper said.

"I had a vagina that could not be penetrated. But I also had male organs, testes. But I always knew I was really a man and that was what I wanted to be," he told the court, according to the newspaper.

"God created me with both sexual organs. It was God's decision, not mine."

Murphy has been married twice - his second wife's name is tattooed on his arm. He said received his male identity documents after undergoing surgery to remove his female organs when he was in his teens, the paper said.

Police say Murphy offered them 9,100 rand ($1300) not to search him during the raid.

Police said they were investigating how Murphy obtained his male identity documents, saying they found no records of him undergoing sex change surgery.

Murphy was released on 300 rand ($43) bail.

2. Chamillionaire

WTF? :confused: weird ****.

3. Chamillionaire

i heard lady gaga was a hermaphrodite too.

4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

:confused:

5. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Didn't read the story. Thread title was awesome enough.

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

offered $1300 to not be searched and have his "secret" and dildo found.....

And he only has to pay $43 for bail...lol. For possession of stolen property, which come on top of earlier charges of kidnapping and intimidation....

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ixqbc7X2NQY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ixqbc7X2NQY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

pic norobo I don;t even rknwo if Icv've ebern seen such ab itch of a man. LOLOLOLOL EPIC

9. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

Fat Murphy, feared on the streets of Cape Town's notorious Cape Flats suburb, told a court that he had a vagina that could not be penetrated.

10. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Where did Hotballa go? That guy was great!!!

11. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

12. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

No intention of reading the story after seeing the title, awesome. :grin: