1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Interesting article about new RGV coach Nevada Smith

Discussion in 'Rio Grande Valley Vipers' started by NotChandlerParsons, Nov 10, 2013.

1. NotChandlerParsons

http://triblive.com/sports/otherlocal/5013161-74/smith-coach-nba#axzz2kJAOnbGK

What really impresses me is the depth of the scouting by the Rockets. They're monitoring Div. 3 freakin' basketball. I feel sorry for the scout who had to watch those but dang.

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Feel sorry for them? You must not love watching basketball. I could watch, almost all day. Last night I watched the Atlanta game, Nets game and the Spurs. Basketball is a way of life!