1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Future Rocket----

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Francis3, Jun 30, 2000.

1. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Ok lets start talking about the best player, Gerald Wallace. He just came out of high school and is going to be playing for Alabama. I hope he leaves early so we can get him. I wish he can be the future small forward. He is 6'7 and reallly fun to watch. He was the best player coming from high school this year. He can shoot the ball and drives the ball in like crazy. He has alot of confidence in his game and loves to kick ass.

GO look at his stuff. Dont be scared when you see his pictures, he wont rob you. [​IMG]
    http://basketballphenoms.com/wallace.htm

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris FAN CLUB

2. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Give us a sec. to relish or embellish on this draft first!!!

------------------
    HOOP-T
    ------------------

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I say we trade our four first round picks next year to get the top pick to draft Eddy Curry, Baby Shaq!!!

Unbridled optimism, you just gotta love it!

------------------

4. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Francis3-Now aren't you starting to feel better? I think I recall Wallace saying already he was 1 year of college and out, and Eddie Griffin said he had no guarantees past his freshman year. Throw in seniors like Loren Woods (10x the athlete Pryzbilla is, twice the shotblocker, and a better scorer), and Terrence Morris (hmm, 6'9'', very close friends with Francis, would fit absolutely like a glove with this team) and we're gonna be happy people next year with our multiple picks.

As I've stated, we could come away with 2 franchise type of players if things fall our way.

------------------
    The more lefties on your team, the better.
    Collier is Seven Foot and Left Handed. How can you go wrong?
    Trade or bench Kenny Thomas.