1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Smoke Screens, Trade talk a bunch of hot smoke.

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by cue78, May 28, 2002.

Tags:
  1. cue78

cue78 Member

Basically it's been said by TRG that all trade talk upto 2 days before the draft is just a diversion, from the real issue. So that lead me to beleive that all the talks wit the Bulls, Clips, GS, and Dever is just stuff leaked to the media to keep them and the fans occupied till draft day when the real deal goes down. So I say lets focus on what they are not saying, so that we can get to the real deals.

2. Woofer

Woofer Contributing Member

Nobody mentioned Shaq and Kobe for the #1 so that must be the deal.

3. cue78

cue78 Member

as nice as that might be, atlest for champoinship purposes, i think that since we are so adament about keeping francis, i think that what really may be going down is francis out of houston. We havenet heard about his headaches for a while, and them edia is going crazy with the stroy of his surgery, all thing to keep his value up. Talks with the wolves seem to be very quiet. Maybe its a straigth deal of francis for garnet, and we draft J wil with the #1. I'm saying i agree with any of this, i'm just speculating.

4. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

<i>Maybe its a straigth deal of francis for garnet</i>

Due to salary cap rules, Shaq is the only player in the league that can be dealt straight up (1 for 1) for Garnett.

5. cue78

cue78 Member

ok then rice(10 mill) + francis(4 mill) + Mo T(7 MIll) + Mooch (4 mill)

still sounds good to me.

6. cue78

cue78 Member

ok then rice(10 mill) + francis(4 mill) + Mo T(7 MIll) + Mooch (4 mill)

hell if they want i'll even throw in Langhi(.75) and Collier(1mill) to sweeten the deal, eventhough I dont know what we'll do next seaon without them.
    :( :confused: :) :eek: :D