1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man kills 9 people at black church

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by mr. 13 in 33, Jun 18, 2015.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

People seem to forget that LBJ said that passing the Civil Rights Act was going to cost the Democrats the South.

2. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

It is the Democrats who here and elsewhere are fanning the flames of racial animosity, constantly dividing people by race and demanding the police stand by while certain racial communities loot and burn their neighborhoods, which is as close to an actual racial "war" as we have seen in recent decades.

And Democratic politicians such as the Mayors of New York City and Baltimore have made it clear where their values and priorities are on this, as they have promoted policies that have exacerbated racial hostilities and tensions to truly dangerous levels in our country, increasing the murder and crime rates in both of those cities and in many places across the country quite substantially.

Also, Republicans have not said this was not an act motivated by racism. That is just a flat out lie. And likewise, Republicans are not anti-immigrant or anti-minority. That is another flat out lie. Republicans are however against ILLEGAL immigration, which means they support obeying the law, unlike our current president and the vast majority of those who support the Democratic party.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

St Louis, Missouri has been run solely by Democrats since 1949 so you mean to say 9 out of 9.

4. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I find it ironic you feel you are being picked on with strawman, especially for a guy who continues to misquote another poster in his sig.

As far as your debate with me you are saying that you don't consider the threat of white supremacist that seriously when compared to the threat of Islamic extremism. You say it again in your post. I've provided the empirical evidence that the threat is an ongoing threat and one with a death toll greater than that of of Islamic terrorism with an attack just this week.

I apologize if I characterized you as thinking that threat is not important but you are downplaying the threat in your arguments and do so again in the post above.

#344 rocketsjudoka, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  5. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I usually try to keep even keel about a lot of things but this is just grotesquely bizarre. I agree that Democrats are not clean when it comes to the issue of race that said to argue that Republicans have always good on this issue is just an insult to history. Just this week a Republican candidate for president categorized most Mexican immigrants as being rapists.

6. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

--Remark attributed to the white male domestic terrorist who murdered nine people in the Charleston church.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What does that terrorist have to do with Republicans or Democrats? He was neither.

8. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Are you referring to that notorious nutball Donald Trump? And you want to extend that out as a view being shared by Republicans more broadly than just him?

Talk about grotesquely bizarre.

9. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

[youtube]X_8E3ENrKrQ[/youtube]

NSFW: Language

10. mc mark

Yeah, you keep believing that.

11. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, you didn't understand. Sorry.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I will, because he clearly wasn't. I know you aren't the brightest poster on these boards, so I'll excuse your ignorance. The ONLY people you can assume their political party affiliation without them saying so is African Americans....and even then you'll only be right 90% of the time. They are the most loyal voting block to any party.

Just knowing someone is a white racist isn't enough information to tell you party affiliation with any accuracy given that you have tons of people like Robert Byrd who was a lifelong Democrat.....and Ku Klux Klan leader.

13. mc mark

Are you keeping a list of posters you've said this about? You use it a lot it seems when you get your ass handed to you.

moving on...

14. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is Lee Atwater being interviewed while working for Ronald Reagan as a campaign consultant. He's only being this honest because the interview was supposed to be anonymous.

So Bobby and Mojo you can now no longer pretend that you don't know.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Can you explain it? I really don't know how 2 out of 4 relates to St Louis.

16. mc mark

Just for you bobby

Dylann Roof's favorite hate group and its ties to the Republican party

In this racist murderer's manifesto he's gives The Council of Conservative Citizens main credit for inspiring his hatred towards minorities. I thought that name sounded familiar so I decided to look it up. Surprise, surprise...

"Roan Garcia-Quintana, a national board member of the white nationalist Council of Conservative Citizens (and Republican governor Nikki Haley's former campaign appointee), is scheduled to speak at the South Carolina Tea Party Coalition Convention on January 17-19 in Myrtle Beach."

A report found that "members of groups such as the Council of Conservative Citizens, which opposes all efforts to 'mix the races of mankind,' have become involved in tea party chapters, and that posters on the online white nationalist Web site Stormfront.org have written of 'inflitrating' tea party events."

"Mike Huckabee accepted an invitation to speak at the group's annual conference in 1993 and ultimately delivered a videotaped address that was 'extremely well received by the audience.'"

"Lou Dobbs had aired a graphic from the Council of Conservative Citizens to prove a point on immigration."

Stay classy, Republicans.

17. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

That's true. They like all wealthy people. It's only the working class they hold in disdain. It's totally not their fault that poor people tend to be minorities, but someone has to fix their tennis rackets, repair their yachts and mow their lawns.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That was something he found in a Google search, not something he was a member of or a part of. You could just as easily say he was influenced by the president's response to the Trayvon Martin case because he mentions that in his crazy little manifesto as well.

I guess I should expect simple minded posts like this from you, but they do get old.

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

African Americans are loyal because conservatives don't act in the interests of minorities in the History of America they never have regardless of party. Something numerous people have been trying to get into your head, but I suspect due to pride, you'll never actually admit that they are right.

Your current post is much like many of your other posts still misinformed. You seem to suffer from quantity over quality and you lie so much that I'm going to demand from now on you provide references for your rantings. With your time on Clutchfans you have about 15,000 posts in 2 years... In retrospect I have been on this site 6 years longer than you with less than 1/3 the posts but over 1/2 the rep. Maybe it's time to take a break and actually live your life outside of clutchfans for a moment.

1 person likes this.
  20. mc mark

Whatever gets you through the night sweetie.