1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dont Be So Quick To Jump Off The Bandwagon...BANDWAGONERS!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketaggie89, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Rocketaggie89

Rocketaggie89 Member

Ok yea, so we lost to dallas in a massive 3 minute collapse..NOT 4th quarter! Just a matter of minutes. Look at it this way, this could be a good thing, even if we dont get home court it could be a nice change, if im not mistaken we won one of our championships being at the bottom of the bracket. AND, you get dallas and san antonio playing each other, so one of them is gone, Lakers are gonna beat the jazz, New Orleans could upset the nuggets, and we can beat both of those teams. We are for sure playing PORTLAND! let me repeat, PORTLAND in the first round. All im saying is dont be so quick to jump off the bandwagon because of a loss like this. It could work in our favor :eek:

2. Monster Dunk

Monster Dunk Member

I hate to say it, but we need HCA in oreder fot us to beat the Blazers. The Blazers have size, and they have very good three point shooters like Roy, Rudy and Steve Blake. As much as I love Scola, I dont think he can guard Aldridge. The good thing is Yao would easily put up 25-30 pts against them, and hopefully we can take advantage of their inexperience.

No matter what, I still believe in the Rockets.

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

????

Rockets are a matchup nightmare for Portland.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Until they figure out how to front Yao.

DD

5. Monster Dunk

Monster Dunk Member

I just think Portland is a very good team, and we cant overlook them.