1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Rockets 2013-2014 Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by KlutchQT, Jun 28, 2013.

1. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Hi all --

I purchased a 2-ticket season ticket package for the upcoming season. The seats are in the West Club, across from the home bench. Section 108, Row 22, Seats 5 & 6.

I doubt I'll be able to make all of the home games, so I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in splitting the package. I'd be open to splitting it down the middle (i.e., you get 2 tickets to half of the games, I retain 2 tickets to the remaining games). If there is a popular game we'd both like to attend, I am open to doing that (i.e., you take one ticket to that particular game and I take the other).

I've put down the 25% deposit and will be paying out the remaining balance between now and September, so I'd need your portion in full prior to the start of the season. If anyone is seriously interested, please let me know.

Thanks!

2. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

How much you need?

3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Messaged you.

4. cdeezballz

cdeezballz Member

what's the price for the other half you are asking?

5. wolvdog316

wolvdog316 Member

Shoot me an message on price also. Thank you