1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tags:
  1. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Oh the pain of being a Rocket tragic. :(

we always find new ways to lose.

last year we couldnt get a simple defensive rebound late in Game 7

in this series, alot of people say we just aren't as talented as Utah, yet
    if we made our FT's as any good junior high school guard could do, we woulda been right in game one and probably won Game 2...

i'm sticking with the guys, but not sure how my resolve stands it.

2. cujo

cujo Member

I love the Rox, but they dont deserve to win if they cant hit free throws and simple layups.

3. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Rebounds
    Missed Free Throws
    No FG's by Tmac in the 4th
    Missed Layups

We beat ourselves.

4. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

I wonder how much Utah is paying the refs.

5. dlite316

dlite316 Member

refs helped jazz again...tmac disappeared again in the 4th quater...

6. BlackSombrero

BlackSombrero Member

The pain is awful...My god...Speechless...Disgusted...

SIGH :(

Screw it, let's just win 2 on their home court...It's our only choice.

7. Hmm

Hmm Member

give it up.. they can't get any more pathetic than this.. this is one of the games they should've won to make a statement.. couldn't even stop this panicky back and forth BS with Utah.. with Deron Williams and Boozer out for an extended period of time.. the two that make the Jazz what they freaking are..

8. Pringles

Pringles Member

more like a promise that they won't marry their daughters.

9. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

so true.

14/24 FTs tonight.
    blown layups.

Please, trade Hayes and all our NBDL scrubs already.

10. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

This game was very stressful on my heart. I was on the verge of having a heart attack.

11. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

No, our play was solid. We are undersized. The only thing that we sucked at was FT.

The refs robbed us of the game; AK47 helped the Jazz to cheat their way to the win.

12. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

They're a far superior team, but we played our arses off, I can't be mad at a severely handicapped team relying on ageless wonders (Deke, Jackson), rookies (Brooks, Scola, Landry...all key players), two injured starters (Yao, Rafer) and a one-armed superstar (McGrady).

Seriously, I am proud of this team for battling. In the end, they lacked the talent/ability to execute and were beaten by a full, healthy roster of football players masquerading as basketball players (the NBA should investigate).

It's OK, the season has been little more than a 'novelty' for me once Yao went down. I just tried to enjoy every little bit of it, and I have.

Let's close out the series strong so we would have no regret going into another season where -- hopefully -- our two cornerstone players aren't unavailable for more than half the season again...

13. BlackSombrero

BlackSombrero Member

God, I hate everyone and everything right now...My level of frustration with this team is completely destroying all optimism I hold near my heart.

They did not get out muscled...they did not get out coached...they did not get out hustled...

They just blew it!

14. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I blame Luis Scola. Easily.

15. fayesun

fayesun Member

Houston Rockets
    where a big trade is gonna happen happens

16. Dkny_112

Dkny_112 Member

Like i said before..... As long as we give it our all... and we certainly did tonight... i will be proud of the Rockets.

With the exclusion of Mcgrady, the Jazz are better 1 through 12. :(

17. Hmm

Hmm Member

its fans like you that just won't see this team for what they truly are.. battled my arse..

18. blk5g

blk5g Member

we tookbrooks out and that was stupid

19. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

This may sound ridiculous, but hear me out...

I've hated the jazz hands for about 16 years now. Keep in mind that I'm 23, so that's a pretty darn long time when you put it in perspective to my life. I've watched stockton play dirty and cheater malone HAMMER Olajuwon... and not get called for it. I honestly have to say that I hate that team... and pretty much the entire state of utah by proxy (I've been there multiple times. Park City is okay, but I still have this feeling of disgust every time I fly into salt lake city).

But here's where it might get ridiculous. I've only known Al-Qaeda for 9 years. They're horrible terrorists. They murder innocent people. They are despicable.

But if you take the amount of malice, the amount of anger and hatred I've experienced over the years, cumulatively, you could argue this:
    I hate the jazz hands more than Al-Qaeda.
    I've experienced more anger, more loss, and more disappointment due to that team.

Yet it's illogical. Al-Qaeda is a terrorist organization bent on destroying everything I love (also dallas). utah is a state in this amazing country in which we live. So why is it that I have no trouble capitalizing Al-Qaeda but cannot bring myself to capitalize utah?
    or dallas? or atlanta?

Can someone explain this to me?

20. fayesun

fayesun Member

why did hayes keep missing easy layups? why didnt we see Tmac penetrate in the 4th quarter? was it too crowded in Jazz's paint?