1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

men and a biological clock?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by OmegaSupreme, Jul 13, 2005.

1. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

is there one?

drunk post... sorry.

anyway, do any of you ever scope out a chick and then think not about her hotness, but the way the kids would look if the two of you hooked up?

i know it's weird and all with me saying this, but i saw this blasian chick a couple of days ago that had me thinking about maybe having kids one day. surrogate (sp?) or adoption (sad with me posting this while buzzed and all, but...).

i still have things to get in order in my life and i know that i'm not quite ready for it yet, but it looks like my big sis isn't having kids any time soon (???), i know for a fact that my lil' bro putts from the rough, and me... well... sigh...

i'd like for my folks to have grandkids and all, but... i dunno. i'm 26 now... did any of you feel like you had the need to have kids or something???

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Get her pregnant, I want to see you explain it to the kid. ;)

nah I'm j/p whichu.

Sure I think about having kids all the time, and I'm still very much enjoying not being tied down. I think it's only common for both of the sexes to desire offspring. The female aspect is more highlighted such as it is in the animal kingdom.

3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

One of the good things about being a man is that you can be old and still impregnate a 20 something year old girl to carry on the family name. The clock doesn't tick as fast for us as it does for the ladies.

4. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Don't worry about kids yet. You still have a lot of time left, and things will fall into place when you meet the right person. Hmm, I wonder what their kids would look like... Lucky b*stard....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ddly_tng

ddly_tng Member

Man I hate him.

6. Isabel

Isabel Member

ummmm... what is "putting from the rough"?

I don't usually think about kids (and I'm female), though with one guy I remember thinking, "we could never end up together, the kids would get the worst of both of our eyebrows - especially his - and they would end up with a unibrow." Weird thought. Anyway, the biological clock varies among individuals. Mine hasn't done the things it's supposed to. I may not get around to the reproduction thing because I might not be ready/ settled down in time. It would be cool to have a family at some point, though. I just want to keep putting it off.

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

The only time I thought this was when I was in a serious relationship for a few years....I thought she was the one.

8. MFW2310

MFW2310 Contributing Member

Soooooo, which roommate was this?