1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wages of Wins - Houston Rockets Fail to Launch

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Painting_Shade, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

Houston Rockets Fail to Launch

I think this is an incredibly great analysis of the Rockets through 12 games. I know it's been a bit more games, but still, some food for thought.

edit: I posted some more of the article so that lazy dicks won't completely crap all over an article they 1. haven't read 2. don't have the capacity to understand.

#1 Painting_Shade, Nov 27, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  2. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

That isn't analysis.

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Haha...same thing I was thinking. It's a synopsis.

4. Painting_Shade

analysis: an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole

synopsis: A brief outline or general view, as of a subject or written work; an abstract or a summary.

did you even bother reading the article or are you just stupid? the article is obviously analyzing the reason why the rockets struggled by looking at certain players (parts) and how they relate to the whole (team)

try understanding (ie reading) something before writing it off.

and the part I quoted is just the first part, imbecile. obviously I'm not gonna post the whole thing.

5. SunsRocketsfan

you should have posted the link that siad click here to read the whole article. i thought it was just the quotes too. anyways it is a good analysis so people click on the link

6. rockets34

rockets34 Member

"Incredibly great analysis". Wow, do you rely solely on Clyde for the rest of your rockets analysis?

7. tomjc

tomjc Member

I'm still a rookie, can someone post\ Lois Scola - GOOD HANDS?
    I think I has good hands what do you guys think?

8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Its November, lets see where all the november champions are late in the season....like Boston, Orlando, SA...etc....... :rolleyes:

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

10. bbjai

bbjai Member

I read the whole article and I feel its an excellant article with good summary for all the things that have happened. I don't understand why people are bagging it to be a crap article cause its clearly not a summary.........

anyway, im surprised Chuck Hayes is grouped with T-Mac and Yao. Chuck is obviously doing things ( rebounds, steals) that are helping us win games. He has a decent Plus Minus as well so its not just playing alot with T-mac and Yao. I think the shock is Battier and his inefficient play. He will probably snap out of that funk. I just wish he got more shots some how, run a post play, get him more corner shots. He should be scoring at least 10ppg I reckon

11. Painting_Shade

you know I thank God everyday that people as stupid as you aren't in power.

yes, I ranked you below george bush.

12. thatboyz

thatboyz Contributing Member

hahaha, imbecile, that was great. good read also.

13. rockets34

rockets34 Member

lol i'm stupid when you are the one that thinks he discovered fire because he found numbers proving what helen keller already knows...namely that our role players are slumping and underproducing. I may be ranked below dubya, but you should be ranked somewhere under mike vick.

14. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Don't get upset, because you decided to be an ass to someone for no real reason and he jabbed back.

The read is interesting. You don't often see numbers broken down to where a player brings X wins to a team.

Stop fighting on the boards, THAT is what looks stupid. Discuss and debate. Leave it at that.

15. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

16. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

"Lois Scola - GOOD HANDS"

- There ya go buddy!

17. Painting_Shade

lol that was actually a pretty good comeback. though "underproducing" is two words.

anyway I thought it was pretty interesting and didn't realize it had already been posted. they have a good article on the mavs up now too.

18. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

Why are all of your responses so damn caustic? People are playfully ribbing you and you are calling them stupid and resorting to childish name calling.

Oh and who gives a sh*t if someone doesn't spell a word right? We are all friends here.

It sounds like you have a bad case of LMS. What are you . . . 5'4" - 5'6"?

19. Painting_Shade

6'1 hahaha

but that's not important. I just didn't understand why people would respond to a topic regarding an article they haven't read. you're right I probably responded harshly, but it's most likely backlash from the Rockets play as of late. I don't think I'm better than anyone but I still think this article and that blog have alot to offer. so check it out!