1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Beware of seat 29E

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by aeroman10, Sep 1, 2006.

1. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

why, are there snakes under it?

3. VicVictory

VicVictory Member

Haha, those letters are hilarious. I too would hate it if I had somebody's butt in my face the whole flight.

4. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Every time I fly by myself now I get sat next to a fat lady with arms the size of my thighs and a butt twice as large as the airplane seat. Since I always get an aisle seat, she ends up in the middle seat. After I two hours or more of her fat body mass encroaching on my personal space or worse touching me in a way that is reminiscent of The Blob eating its victims, I feel like I've gone hogging without the beer goggles and am in need of a cleansing shower.

#4 Saint Louis, Sep 1, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

OMFG! I love it! :D :D :D

6. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

You are lucky, compare to me at least. I had to sit right next to this 300-pound guy for 14 freaking hours on a flight to China this summer. During that flight, I had no personal space what-so-ever. And I got ellbow on the face by him 3 times as he was eating. The worse part is he snores like a chain saw! What a nightmare.

7. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Thats funny. I just took a Continental Airlines flight and my girlfriend and I were in the last row. The configuration was a little different so we were not right next to the bathroom. The worst part was the seats could not recline since they were against a wall. We did get to hear the toilet flush a lot, but did not have to endure the smell or butts in out face.

It think we were on this plane.

8. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

That's so freaking hilarious. I've experienced the same thing. The worse part is when that stupid metal flap doesn't spring all the way back up and the smells leak out. Hideous.
    I've also had to sit next to a fat dude who was wearing a tube top or something. His fat kept oozing over the armrest and it was cold and clammy. Nasty!

9. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

I flew the redeye from Oakland to NYC on Jetblue and listened to two flight attendants talking about the flavor of their boyfriend's sperm, which led into their weekend sexscapades.

Really classy.

However, I think the fantasy of slutty flight attendants may be true on that particular route, so all you horndogs out there, book that flight and work your mojo.

I just wanted to sleep.

10. Ming Dynasty

Ming Dynasty Member

Well, if that's not reason enough to start a new thread, then I don't know what is.

Of course, it would be useless without pictures.

11. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

amazing writing style. this is hilarious. :D

12. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I can beat that.

I was on a plane from Roanoke to DC, in which the flight attendent was apparently giving "favors" to the pilot and co-pilot one at a time. The co-pilot would leave the cockpit,and stand outside, while the flight attendent went inside.

She would emerge 5 minutes later, adjusting her dress and face. Then it was the co-pilots turn.

At that moment, I wished I was an flight pilot.

13. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Maybe that was her idea of an in-flight meal.

14. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

A journalist wrote Continental to ask if this was a real complaint that they received. It was and here is their reply:

:D :p

15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If he hates the toilet so much, then why does the letter look like it was written on toilet paper?

16. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

this happened to my friend 2 weeks ago. he complained and they wrote him back that there was an extra seat elsewhere and should have aksed to move

17. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

Continental: "pooh-pooh"

18. Ming Dynasty

Ming Dynasty Member