1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2012-13 Houston Rockets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sgtever, Jul 26, 2012.

1. sgtever

sgtever New Member

Hey everyone has anyone heard of the subject of them chaning uniforms again? I have heard from different parties that the Rockets will change there jerseys again to more the basic jerseys they had in there Championship years in which I wouldnt mind seeing that. Wish they would have never changed in the first place.

Thanks

2. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Seriously? PEOPLE WE AREN'T GETTING NEW UNIS AND MAKING A THREAD ON CLUTCHFANS ISNT GOING TO CHANGE THAT!!!

IB4TL.

3. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

It's his first post, give him a break.

4. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

I know, but he knows now :grin:

5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Dwight will be designing our new jersey.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

7. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

8. smr6

smr6 Member

I think now is as good a time as any to change the uniforms. We are finally headed in a new direction and I think bringing in a new look is good symbolism for that fresh start.

9. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

ever since we were in talks of trading for howard alot of new people started showing up lol but seriously before you make a thread check and make sure nobody else made a thread about the same thing you put in your thread

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

This is what you were looking for:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=224083

However, my guess is someone saw the concept uniforms online and told the OP they were actually "new" uniforms, so those threads may be relevant also.

11. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Just don't make any new threads. Odds are there's already one for you!

New jerseys, random trade idea, things to do in a sink, Linsane!!!, Tebowmania, 2 holes?!?!?, goon squads, etc.

There's a thread for everyone!

12. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Who's your source?

13. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

One thread is an alternate jersey not a new jersey while the other two are concept jersey threads and nothing from the Rockets. The poster was not refering to either of those. This may not be thread worthy but certainly does not require you to be a dick just so you can show off. :rolleyes: