1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can anyone recommend Crystal Reports training providers in Houston?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by University Blue, Jan 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. University Blue

Can anyone recommend Crystal Reports training providers in Houston? Thank you.

2. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

Looking at some of the stuff Google came back with, you can pay me $900 dollars and I'll train you on Crystal Reports! Hell, I'll even drive to Houston.

3. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

The only time I ever used Crystal Reports was when our company used Mas90. But we don't use that software anymore.

If I hear of any I will post it here.

4. meggoleggo

Are you looking to learn something specific, or are you just looking for a general introduction?

5. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

The official Crystal Reports on-line training is pretty good, but just as pricey as an in person session.

6. University Blue

Thanks.

It would probably need to be an official provider since training is part of my engagement.

I'm looking for an introduction and then more complex stuff.

7. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

crystal reports suck....

on that note, will try and find out if I know of anyone who does training on it.

8. meggoleggo

Hahaha yeah, my friends and I share the office humor that Crystal Reports are just like any ho you would find on the street named Crystal. She sucks like her life depends on it! :eek:

9. Precision340

Precision340 Member

You can try Ctrec, they're in the Galleria.. I'm not sure if they offer Crystal Reports training though.. we go thru them for a lot of the Microsoft trainings