1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don't know who is to blame here....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Surfguy, Apr 8, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

but piss on all of them except those who funded and tried to rescue the poor little pup .

If the luxury liner wouldn't allow a little puppy to board her and forced the owner to leave the dog behind, then piss on them and they should be sued.

If I were the owner, there is no way I'm leaving the boat without my dog no matter what....so piss on him as well.

How anyone can leave a poor little dog while they hear it barking sickens me.....all over a stupid ship policy about no dogs? Umm...this was a special case. Piss on you dog killers. Shame on you.

Poor little guy is probably still treading water somewhere I bet :( .

Surf

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Heartless bastards.

3. red

red Contributing Member

4. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

No Norwegian Star cruises for me.

5. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Yeah, I agree with you there.

Uh, i don't know about that. Its a dog dude. When it comes to life and death you have many more people to think about than just your dog. I doubt anyone would allow him to stay on the tanker anyway.

Yeah, it is hard to understand how people could leave him if he was actually barking. That's pretty heartless. I also felt sorry for the guy (and his family) who was burned to death and won't ever have a proper funeral because his body was left behind.

lol I'm sorry. It just seems like you made that part funny on purpose. :) I actually do feel really bad about the dog though. :(

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Not to be heartless
    BUt 50 Gs to find a dogs

How many impoverished kids could that have fed

I hate to see anything suffer.

Rocket River

7. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

That is the point....if you have a pup in your hands and say your not leaving without my pup...then they almost have to let you come on board regardless. What are they going to do...rip the dog away from you and force you aboard without the dog? I don't think the owner did enough to get the dog on board. What's the dog going to do....shed some hair in the guest cocktails and poo all over the guests' towels? I would stay on the tanker if it were my dog. If the dog was cut off by the fire or something...then the situation is a little different. I don't think that was the case but I don't know the exact scenario. Yeah...it's just a dog but it's family and I'm not about to live with that guilt. If you wouldn't, then that's your call. Looking at the aftermath and $50k rescue effort, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would take those steps. It's absurd that a ship full of people didn't do jack squat to save the dog...they should feel really proud. Spending $50K to save a dog is alot but it shows people do care. Yes, money can always go to better things but that's not going to stop these types of things from happening.

That last part wasn't really meant to be funny as much as it was to convey a sickening feeling of the dog's untimely demise and suffering.

8. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What's sad is that the $50K would have been totally unnecessary if the damn Norwegian Liner had just allowed the dog onboard in the first place. Does Norwegian Liner have a website with an email contact? I'd like to send an email asking them to leave the captain of that ship on a buoy out in the middle of the North Sea.