1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gotta Love Those Classy Sooner Fans

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Rocketman95, Mar 11, 2001.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

In no way am I blaming anything but UT's horrible offense for the loss today, but I can't believe those idiots from north of the Red River had the class to boo Freddie Williams after he got smacked in the face (no foul) causing him to lose his contact and leave the game, and after bloodying his nose and causing him to leave the game. I'm sure Williams moved into those elbows and open hands so McColpin could come in to shoot some free throws. [​IMG]

It's official, they've moved past the Aggies on my hate list.

------------------
    www.swirve.com...The reason Al Gore invented the internet.

2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I didn't know OU fans were Democrats?

------------------
    "****!" --Kenny Thomas

3. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Nothing Zero U fans do surprise me. Obnoxious folks.

------------------
    "Hey Snoop Dog, I got my bi-yatch to make you some muffins."

4. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Hey, ya'll lighten-up on them or you might get stuck in Oklahoma in your next life [​IMG]

5. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I don't think it was only OU fans. I'm sure neutral fans who couldn't care less got into it as well. What isn't classy is that damned Sooner who slammed in an alley-oop with 3 seconds left in the game. That's what we get after blowing an 18 pt lead. 63-14 didn't feel so bad for a second...

Not to sound like ZRB, oh well, I'm gonna go for it. Thanks to Baylor, after the quarterfinals we had a free pass into the finals. Damn...did we even prove anything to be higher than a # 6? During the season...yes...During the Tourney...no

Temple will put us out of our misery.

[This message has been edited by Smokey (edited March 12, 2001).]