1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Styles/Ambrose
    Bray/Orton
    Tag Titles
    Women's Title
    IC Title (Ziggler/Crews/Corbin/Miz would be fun)

In favor of the brand exclusive PPV's being two hrs. Other than a debut was hard pressed at finding someone else I'd put on there

2. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Scratch that I want Ty Di

1 person likes this.
  3. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

llinger vs Miz

4. what

what Member

Daniel Bryan is a punk for calling Miz's wrestling cowardly. He's there day in and day out while Daniel Bryan takes years off and lies to the fans about coming back in 1 year.

5. SK34

SK34 Member

No mid card talent of smack down that is built yet to have a feud with the miz.

I think They will use the promo between Daniel Bryan and the miz in which, db will Just throw competitors at the miz to try to take the belt away in which he will continue to probe db wrong. Then once, they have built the mid card talent, they will take away the belt.

I think Ziggler continues to fued with aj styles and talk about how he cheated to win.

I wonder who the 8th team will be to face rhyno and slater, hope it's not cryme tyme.

They also need to let Bray beat randy Orton and build bray up. Just let Bray cheat and win or show that Brock Lesner match affected randy and bray wins.

6. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Harper & Rowan hopefully probably Kanelisto

7. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

First 5 names of cruiserweight division announced

The Brian Kendrick, Noam Dar, TJ Perkins, Rich Swann & Sin Cara

8. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I may be overthinking this but this would only work for me if it results in Miz working a new style. He has a point that his safe style keeps him injury free, but it doesn't matter when nobody wants to see him wrestle and he doesn't draw.

1 person likes this.
  9. SK34

SK34 Member

He doesn't have to change it to a new style but maybe just be the aggressor. His promo was AWESOME because of how aggressive he was in the shoot. Change up his gimmick from Hollywood guy to someone who is super aggressive tearing down the competitors.

10. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

I like Miz's Hollywood gimmick, he's the perfect obnoxious heel.

He's way under valued with how well he makes guys look in the ring and he really pushes guys to be better on the mic. Daniel Bryan would admit that.

He's great as IC Champ getting Corbin and Crews, etc as viable contenders

11. VanityHalfBlack

That crowd in Htown better be lit my ninja. This could be KO's coming out party. Who's going to Raw tonight? Kam/Dave2000 confirmed.

12. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I'll be there, hopefully it's KO. All the talk about Big Cass getting pushed worries me. Cass as a singles competitor bores me. I hope it's KO and leads to an epic Zayn v KO classic at Wrestlemania.

I have two spare tix btw, at this point I'm just looking for face, so 165 for the two of them:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=277151

13. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

I'll be there. Sitting along the entrance ramp, Floor A row 6.

14. VanityHalfBlack

Brooklyn eat your heart out!! Htown bout to be lit!!

15. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

NXT crowd was HYPED, Summerslam was "meh" but funny with how upset they were with the Universal Title belt

Should be an awesome show, repping my Rollins shirt but my heart wants KO to win so badly

btw, Sasha LOOKING GOOD from all her promotional work with the media this morning....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">WWE star <a href="https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE">@SashaBanksWWE</a> is here <a href="https://twitter.com/Fox26Houston">@Fox26Houston</a> getting ready to talk about all the action happening <a href="https://twitter.com/ToyotaCenter">@ToyotaCenter</a>. <a href="https://t.co/J8kJXebxjq">pic.twitter.com/J8kJXebxjq</a></p>&mdash; Rita Garcia (@TheRitaGarcia) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheRitaGarcia/status/770218699236057088">August 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

WWE Live in San Antonio last night was pretty good. Styles/Ambrose/Wyatt was the main event. Really close to the ring for the price we paid. 10/10 would recommend house shows.

17. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

I'll be there.

18. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

FIGHT OWENS FIGHT

19. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

House shows aint bad, I just prefer the Live shows

I thought the NXT show was great last month with the DIY/Revival which the match ended up being the EXACT same on Takeover. Plus we saw a Hideo/Aries match, if that house show match was any indication, it'll be a treat once they fight on TV.

20. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Money is on Rollins but if they want to make a statement give it to KO!