1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I lost my son and my ex-wife on July 2nd 2014

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by imasonamagun, Jul 14, 2014.

1. imasonamagun

imasonamagun Member

Hello Clutch Fans,

I've been part of this community since 2009 and I figured I was ready to share my story with y'all. On July 2nd 2014, my son and ex-wife of 8 years along with my daughter were on Lake Conroe and were struck by another boat. My ex-wife Kristina Frost died on impact, her body wasn't recovered until the next day. My son Jason Frost was life flighted to Memorial Herman, where the doctors operated on him, his brain was at 60% damaged permanently when i arrived, as well as internal bleeding in his intestines. I held him and prayed and ultimately took him off life support. It only took 2 minutes after I took him off the support for his heart to stop beating. I held him until his last breath. My daughter, Savannah Frost had been life flighted with her brother, suffering from a broken right tibula, and fractured collar bone and she had bite through her tongue. She has made a full recovery from the accident and is expect to live in this world with me. She is all I have left. I am a man, but I'm not built to bury my son. I buried him at Rosewood funeral home in Humble. He is solely survived by Myself and my daughter. This is the most painful and undescribable thing I've ever had to go through.

LINK 1.; http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Lake-Conroe-Boat-Crash-Kills-At-Least-One-Person-Injures-Others-265481911.html

Link 2; http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Victims-of-Lake-Conroe-boat-crash-remembered-at-5601853.php

LINK 3; http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/humble/news/remembering-jason-community-gathers-to-honor-victims-of-lake-conroe/article_5662d174-b63d-52cd-b5bc-1c09a4ddd179.html

There are several other news reports, I was immediately contacted by The Chron, but I denied them a story. It was all over the news and social media.

I have remained diligent and stead fast as a father to Savannah and I am expecting a son on July 28th of this year. I love my Rockets and this board and I felt as if I should share my story. If anybody would like to know how you/they can help, We have a foundation made for Savannah and I, along with our medical expenses.http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/frost-children-memorial-medical-fund/199009

I'm not looking for hand outs but it does help. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I will follow this thread and answer questions that are within reason. GO ROCKETS!!!

4 people like this.
  2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I can't even imagine it. You're in my prayers.

3. houstonhoya

houstonhoya Contributing Member

Unfathomable. Your family is in my prayers. Terribly sorry to hear this. May god bless their souls

4. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I am so sorry for your lose. I couldn't even begin to understand/feel the pain you are going through. You are in my families prayers.

5. imasonamagun

imasonamagun Member

Thank you all for the Prayers and Thoughts. This is what is getting me through this.

6. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

I have 8 and 5 year old boys and could not imagine having to go through that. My prayers are with you.

7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I am so sorry about your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. Stay strong brother, we're all here for you!

8. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Heartbreaking. Your ex-wife and son deserve your mourning, and they deserve to be remembered, but now is also the time to cherish your daughter, your future son, and all of your other loved ones. Never take them for granted.

9. -Rockets

-Rockets Member

You are in my prayers sir, I can not imagine the pain you are going through. I am so sorry for your loss.

10. tharges

tharges Member

We a family here brother, stay strong everyday will be a challenge. It will eventually become easier to deal with day to day. My prayers are with you.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can't imagine how awful that has to be for you.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

12. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

My deepest sympathies.

13. BleedsRocketRed

To think I was complaining to my friends about how my 4th of July weekend sucked because I was called into work last minute.

This REALLY put that into perspective for me. I couldn't even imagine what you are going though. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

1 person likes this.
  14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Wow. I read that story the day after it happened. So sorry for your losses.

15. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

tragic, thanks for sharing, i know nothing i say will ease the pain but i hope the prayers help

16. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Thoughts and prayers. I cannot imagine the pain...and only hope that the healing will come quickly for you. Keep the faith and know your cf.net family is pulling for you.

17. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

I'm so sorry for your losses.

Keep it together for your daughter my friend.

You got this!

Once again, I'm sorry.

18. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

That is absolutely tragic. I feel for you, bro.

19. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

As a father myself, my heart breaks for you and your loss. I've helped contribute and am more than happy to lend a hand in any way I can.

20. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I can't imagine how you must feel! I am so sorry for your loss. They say that burying your child is one of the hardest things that a parent can ever go through. You have my deepest condolences, my prayers and thoughts are with you! Once again, I am so sorry for your loss!