1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Netflix] Hannibal Buress: Comedy Camisado

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CaptainRox, Feb 6, 2016.

1. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

What's up my fellow clutch fans brethren! Was going through Netflix, felt like watching stand up and saw one of my favorite comics Hannibal Buress got a Netflix special. He doesn't have a schitck to his act like some other modern day comedians (Burr, mulaney) but he's flat out funny. He's got some basketball references too! Very funny!

Hannibal Buress Basketball and getting joke:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMePwAYdayE

1 person likes this.
  2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Chiming in to say I also like Hannibal, will watch his netflix special tonight.

3. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Hannibal Burress is the man.

His joke about domestic abuse and basketball, as crazy as it sounds, is one of the funniest bits I've ever heard.

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i watched it to after hearing his podcast with joe rogan (ive listened to 2 actually with hannibal) the other day.

it was good though. interesting sense of humor the guy has.