1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ok, let's end all of this now (All teams in BFinn's League)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Robert Snyder, Jan 21, 2001.

1. Robert Snyder

Robert Snyder Contributing Member

With this trade crap going to drag on for another few days, let me throw another wrench in this.

I'm gonna let the league decide what it will do with me. Smeg wants to quit, but he hasn't done anything. My fate is up to you. Since Finn is pseudo commish, he can break ties and all of that other stuff.

Choice 1--- Leave everything as it is.
    Choice 2--- I get a "Co-GM" from the BBS.
    Choice 3--- I set the team up, to where I leave it idle for a month and someone else takes over.
    Choice 4--- The trade I just did gets reversed and the trade with Finn disappears, and we go on.

I made my feelings and rationale perfectly clear. ( http://bbs.clutchcity.net/ubb/Forum12/HTML/000124.html ) But if this is going to come down to people quitting, then f**k it I'll go.

------------------
    Producer at SportsRadio 1340 KKAM

visit me online at www.robertsnyder.net

2000 Sportscaster of the Year @ KTXT-FM, Lubbock

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Rob,

I seriously doubt our trade will go through. If it does however, I will trade the players back to you. I just looked at your roster and you have a very nice team after the Ren trade.

You should win a lot of games with that roster.

No one is quitting.

Choice 5- Keep players from Ren's trade and nix my trade.

------------------
    When we tire of well-worn ways, we seek for new. This restless craving in the souls of men spurs them to climb, and to seek the mountain view.
    -- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

3. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

If you need a co-GM or a new GM at any point in the league, just send me an email. (the one on my posts) Don't know if it'll ever come to that, but I'm here if you need somebody. Wish I would have gotten involved in this league at the beginning- sounds like a good one.

------------------
    "We're not settling for just getting in the playoffs." "We want a higher seed. There's no doubt. We expect to get in."-- Steve Francis

President of the Mo Taylor and Jason Collier fan club!

Draftsource.net
    ClutchTown.com

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

It's probably the most active and best league I've ever been involved in, and I'm not just saying that just 'cause I'm in first place! [​IMG]

Hey The Cat, I may have to give up my team within the next month due to work-related stuff. I'll keep you in mind. I'm not sure yet, I'll let you know.

------------------
    "No Brain Grant, no trade." -- Typos are a b**** as ZRB is holding Rocket trades hostage while he seeks a brain. Conspiracy theorists say this would explain why Hakeem has yet to be traded...

5. The Voice of Reason

I personally dont care what happens with the trades. I dont loke the seemingly one sided nesss of that one, but i suppose it is up to you.

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THAT YOU AND SMEGG KEEP PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this league rocks, and i would hate to have it go down in flames.

weet a bad precident early on. I got stack for Lafrence, and it went down hill from there. Ren made a dozen crazy moves, but we all thought it was cool (he remade the rockets) but than he started losing, so he un made them. with all the crazy trades made, it made it hard for us to legitimately contest a bad trade. Im sure there is no cheating, but desperation trades seem to leave a bad taste in the mouth.

If these trades are un done, Im sure there will be a ton of guys willing to make trades for mercer/molone, and will offer more than what you got. Hell i will be one of those guys

peace

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    http://www.hanta-force.com

6. RENDIGGLER3:20

Well I dont want anyone to just quit!

Rob,why dont you like are trade without Bobs going through?

I think you got the slight edge in the deal picking up some high scorers in Wallace and Stockton.I just finally got that 2nd SG and SF I needed and I also got rid of two PFs which I had five!

I dont want to piss anyone off though so give it until the protest goes through and if you dont like the other trade offers you recieve for Malone and Mercer you can make the same deal we made so we can get back are original players if you want.

Just to make it clear,I want to stick with the team I have now but if you are unsatisfied we can remake that trade!

Please email me Rob to let me know what you want because I am trying to shop Pippen!

Thanks,Ren

------------------
    President of the why in the Hell isnt Langhi playing club!!!

7. PhiSlammaJamma

It's kinda foggy down here...is that chatter I here....anybody....anybody....it's so lonely down here....

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

8. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Hey PSJ, you wanna help out a past contender for the crown? Send me your stars for my scrubs and injured, so that we will both be like everyone else in the league (except fadeaway [​IMG]).

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

Asking the question: What is more dangerous, an AK-47 or a scooter?

9. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

and Me

------------------
    CUT Tino
    These Heaves are just getting Ridiculous!

10. PhiSlammaJamma

Would love to, but I just can't drop down to that level. Somebody has got to be ethical in this league to balance the evil that is brewing.

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

11. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Hmmmm, controversy in the fantasy league!
    COACHSAMPSON will be hot on your scent soon, and all the bogus trades and shady deals will be brought to light!

REPENT! REPENT and ye shall be saved!

------------------
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

12. Robert Snyder

Robert Snyder Contributing Member

Evil my ass. Look, if I was going to truly dump my team I would have just put them all on waivers and quit. There are no conspiracies or anything else like that going on.

On a different note, I have already recieved some trade offers. If you want to try to offer me something, get it to me ASAP.

Rob

------------------
    Producer at SportsRadio 1340 KKAM

visit me online at www.robertsnyder.net

2000 Sportscaster of the Year @ KTXT-FM, Lubbock