1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Clutchfans got screwed out of a great recap opportunity

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Will, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

So a couple of months ago, a friend of mine invites me to come see the Rockets-Wizards game with him. He and his buddy have 5 games out of a group season-ticket plan. I'd get his buddy's seat for $75. I say yes.

Two days before the game, another friend emails me to say he's got a spare seat, too. I know friend #2 is pretty loaded, so his seats are probably better. But I already made my promise to friend #1, and I don't want to leave him in the lurch. So I tell friend #2 I can't go with him.

I go to the game. Our seats are in the corner behind the Wizards cheerleaders, close to courtside but as far from the Rockets bench as possible.

This afternoon I run into friend #2. I tell him I'm sorry I couldn't go with him and that I was looking for him and couldn't find him. He tells me his seats were right behind the visitors' bench. I mean, RIGHT behind the bench.

Then he asks where I was. Over in the far corner, I say. "Oh," he says. "Those are Noam's seats." Yeah, I tell him -- I went with Chris, who sold me Noam's seat.

He laughs. "Noam sat with me," he says.

How do you like that. Out of loyalty, I took the crappy seat of the guy who took the great seat I could have had.

2. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

LoL Great story.

3. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

PICS????? :cool:

4. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

Well, the important question...

Were at least the cheerleaders hot? :D

5. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Chris went for the blonde on the far right. I preferred the brunette on the left. She put hips and eyes into every thrust.

6. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

I like the way you think, Will! :)