1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

@!#$%& Kobe Bryant!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Behad, Mar 15, 2001.

1. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

I'm down 30 points to Smeg with only a quarter from Mookie Blaylock to go. Kobe sits out both games this round due to a "viral infection".

Yet another example of why my team can go off for 700+ points in any given game, yet I'm still only in the middle of the pack! [​IMG]

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

2. The Voice of Reason

hehe, i shouldnt laugh, but it is so true what you sat=y about yer team

maybe Dod and I have the best team doctors [​IMG]

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    www.hanta-force.com

3. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

poor behad, good to see the injury bug i had most of the season is contagious [​IMG]

------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

4. Behad

What has been so frustrating is that most of the injuries my teams have incurred have not been longterm, but just badly timed. When I need a Kobe to knock off Shaq and Co., he is injured. He'll be back next week when I'm up against Ren and don't need him. (No offense, Ren [​IMG] )

Arrrgh!

------------------
    Behad

5. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

No need to explain Behad, know the story myself, have had both long term and those damn day to day injuries all season.

------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

[This message has been edited by SmeggySmeg (edited March 15, 2001).]

6. Behad

Kobe goes for 131 this game against Ren....and I win by 149. Am I a prophet or what?!?!

You guys are just lucky I was so unlucky this year!

------------------
    Behad

[This message has been edited by Behad (edited March 18, 2001).]