1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Full Highlights vs Pelicans 10/14/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

I wanna see Daniels with the backup PG minutes. As long as Harden is on the floor, the ball is in his hands as is, and TD could run the opposing PG ragged like Allen does to whoever guards him. I think he's quick enough to run with other points on D, much easier than guarding opposing 2's.

2. alethios

alethios Member

Like it. You can tell they are pretty good tandem, but I think Papa is going to make this team better because he's such a heady player.