1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"yoots" rampage through kosher store in crown heights

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2014.

1. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

video here:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NH1DZYMowZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/10/1...ligans-in-new-york-jewish-neighborhood-video/

Kosher Store Sacked by Dozens of Hooligans in New York Jewish Neighborhood (VIDEO)
    OCTOBER 13, 2014 8:37 PM 49 COMMENTS
    Author:
    Shiryn Ghermezian
    Share this Article
    TwitterTWITTERFacebookFACEBOOKDiggDIGGStumbleuponSTUMBLERedditPRINT
    Tags:
    Anti Semitic AttackCrown Heights Jewish communityCrown Heights New YorkCrown Heights vandalismvandalism Crown Heightsvandalism video

Hooligans were caught on video entering a Jewish-owned shop in Crown Heights and vandalizing the place. Photo: Screenshot.

A group of approximately 75 young men on Saturday night trashed a kosher grocery store in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights and assaulted one of the store employees, local blog CrownHeights.info reported.

The vandals entered the Jewish-owned Gourmet Butcher, located on the corner of Carroll Street and Troy Avenue, where they toppled shelves and damaged products.

Surveillance video from inside and outside the shop shows the attackers in action, and how shocked the store workers and patrons were by the violent incident. The employee behind the counter at first stands motionless and stunned as the attack takes place, but then picks up the phone to call the police. Another worker is shown running to the front of the store carrying a mop to use as a weapon, but by then the assailants had already left the shop.

“I was in total shock, I did not even know how to react,” Yanki Klein, the store’s owner, told the website, “when I realized what happened, I right away called 911.”

Police officers filed a criminal report for the damage. Klein said similar incidents have happened before and that he has complained to the local precinct, but feels like he is being ignored.

“[Very often] these kinds of kids come by my store and yell ‘Heil Hitler,’ or steal things that are on shelves near the door,” he said. “I’ve asked the police to put an officer on my corner many times, but I feel like I am being ignored and these ‘minor’ problems keep happening. And now this, it is a miracle that they did not manage to get all the way into the store, otherwise I would have been dealing with much more damage or worse, heaven forbid.”

The hooligans earlier in the night also broke into parked school buses and attempted to release their brakes, CrownHeights.info reported.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Young dickheads with no prospects for their future. I almost pity them.

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

75 people? Someone in this band of hooligans has some decent project management chops.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Did the article mention the Jewish store was owned by Jews?

I just want to make sure everyone knows that the store is owned by Jews and sometimes they have customers that a Jewish.

5. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

So no one wants to touch the Third Reich issue of the story?

6. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3rd rail, i think you mean.