1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Schocking News - Peoria Congressman Resigns after Scandal

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Mar 18, 2015.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Pour some out on the curb for Aaron Schock after a few months of scandals - started by Downton Abby

I used to kind of dislike Aaron Schock (my gay friends HATE HATE HATED HIM) becuase he was an anti-gay marriage gay man who made common cause with homophobes & bigots for personal game. Be true to yourself, brah.

But the last few months of scandals reveal more of a con-man/grifter type who fleeced the rubes back in Peoria and the national GOP leadership as well, while partying for 4 years on other peoples money, so I award him props for that.

The movie is going to be pretty good.

2. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

He's gay?

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Neil Patrick Harris will win an Oscar.

4. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

You mean a closeted narcissist ran for public office?
    You don't say.

[​IMG]

#4 Dubious, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Yes, he's closeted gay, which is why the Times and other media outlets always refer to him as "flamboyant".

6. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

straight men dont dress like this...i believe the color of that belt is flaming teal!

[​IMG]

and straight men dont take their employees to katy perry concerts.

also, straight men dont watch downtown abbey and especially dont decorate their office to look like it.

7. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

8. RocketWalta

RocketWalta Member

A anti gay marriage gay guy, huh? Poor guy, he's just confused.

All we can hope for, for his sake, is that the penitentiary will help him discover the deep roots of his sexual identity from the reinforcement of his core principals as a sexual being.

Or he's just a token conman. Who knows? Luckily, Congressman Schock will be on a mission to clear his name and we'll all soon know the truth. Whatever that may be.

The anticipation is killing me! As is that teal belt.

9. edwardc

edwardc Member