1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Racist black rapper says she hates white people

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Mar 16, 2015.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Tell me what would happen if that was a white person saying they hate black people. Hypocritical double standard. We need to eradicate ALL racism.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...fat-white-americans-slams-lorde-kanye-2015163

Asked why she always brings up the topic, Banks retorted: "Because y’all motherf---ers still owe me reparations! [laughs] That’s why it’s still about race. Really, the generational effects of Jim Crow and poverty linger on. As long as I have my money, I’m getting the f--- out of here and I’m gonna leave y’all to your own devices."

In fact, the Harlem-raised singer says she hates the United States of America — and a very specific group of its citizens. "I hate everything about this country," she railed. "Like, I hate fat white Americans. All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma—that’s really America."

"I get annoyed with the fact that I’m even asked to explain myself," she continued. "Why do I have to explain this to y’all? My little white fans will be like, “Why do you want reparations for work you didn’t do?” Well, you got handed down your grandfather’s estate and you got to keep your grandmother’s diamonds and pearls and s---."

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Lauren Hill did this a decade ago and know gave a damn.

3. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Everybody in the hip hop community knows she is a dumb bigot. She has been put in her place many times for the dumb things she has said by other rappers. She is a clown. Just like you. Go back to posting your terrible threads about the President or Muslims and leave hip hop alone.

4. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

does she get naked in the interview?

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Gotta love one percenters complaining about the lingering effects of Jim Crow

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The struggle is real.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It actually is, unless you believe the repercussions of 400 years of institutionalized unequal educational opportunities can be erased in 47 years.

And that 47 years number is assuming that all aspects of institutionalized racism ceased to exist after the Civil Rights act of 1968... which only a die hard right wing confederate flag touting nut would assume.

1 person likes this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Because not every white person was given advantages either

10. amaru

amaru Member

Why don't you lead the lynch mob bigtex?

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

They should kick this chick out of SAE immediately. Fair is fair.

12. dback816

dback816 Member

Who is this?

13. rudan

rudan Member

My grand mothers estate did not reward me with no diamonds, I must be black :(

14. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L104LViQeIw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. Buck Turgidson

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Indians and Asian immigrants didn't get compulsory public education or any of the continually expanding opportunities open to blacks over the last 100 years; but after a single generation in this country they leapfrogged all of us. They also didn't cultivate nationwide drug trafficking networks in their own communities or steer the most talented of their youth towards escapist, unproductive and improbable careers like sports and entertainment. Unless you can stop those two trains and convince the other 88% of the population to stop learning, researching, innovating and training their kids to do exactly the same with each successive generation, you might as well change that 47 or 400 years to 1000.

17. what

what Member

Azealia Banks is more intelligent than bigtexxxxxxx, is the funny thing.

18. Remii

Remii Member

Which rappers are you referring to... Because no female is going to care about what a man says who likes richard just like they do. It's only a matter of time before one of these rappers perform in drag.

19. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

She did reward you with the genes that are not racially discriminated against.

Culture is cumalative and subject to outside influences. The institutional discrimination against blacks over hundreds of years in this county served the economic purpose of providing whites with cheap labor. It was purposely entrenched, maintained and promoted by the overwhelming voice of the majority. It seems insane to think about it in 2015 but racial discrimination against blacks and other visibly discernable races is still the standard white culture. And like everything, it's rooted in taking economic advantage.

#19 Dubious, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  20. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Azealia Banks is being discussed seriously? lmao..

She's an idiot.