1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dynamo Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DrLudicrous, Nov 30, 2011.

1. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

I'd be very surprised if we gave up a starter to get him back. My theory is we'll send another forward to Montreal, as it is we have Bruin, Carr, Kandji, and Weaver, along with a forward we got in the draft and a Brazilian forward we have in camp. If you add Ching to that you have a lot of guys to fill two spots on the field.

1 person likes this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/spo...on-verge-of-returning-to-dynamo#ixzz1mVGeIFXp

3. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

Yeah buddy only for a conditional 2013 pick:grin:. It's an endearing story. Dynamo will be Mls champions , book it.

4. FrancisFan3

FrancisFan3 Member

I predict the Dynamo can win the East again. Only Philadelphia and Kansas City are the real threat in their conference. The New York Red Bulls are a mess and I think Thierry Henry will leave by the summer transfer deadline. DC United is the dark horse and may surprise the critics/experts. DC still have their key players Dwayne De Rosario, Charlie Davies, and Andy Najar. The rest of the Eastern Conference (Chicago, New England, Columbus, Toronto, & Montreal) will be the same as last year and they will not make the playoffs.​
    The Western Conference is stacked with LA Galaxy, Seattle Sounders, Real Salt Lake, and FC Dallas are my top 4 teams that can contend for the MLS Cup and are also a threat to Houston. Portland will be the surprise team in the West. The rest of the West (Chivas USA, Colorado, Vancouver, & San Jose) will not make a serious push for the playoffs. ​

1 person likes this.
  5. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

Wow you know your stuff. Also does anybody else go to dynamotheory.com for their dynamo news. I love their site, they always have a dynamo article, news,or keepers notes video. By far the best Dynamo coverage I've seen. Check it out..

2 people like this.
  6. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I didn't know that site existed. Repped for that...

Good news on Ching. He should get to finish here and the Dynamo don't have to give up much.

7. DrLudicrous

I agree with your assessment, the only caveat is that Philly may not be as good after sending Le Toux to Vancouver. They still seem pretty dangerous since they have a lot of young guys that should be better with another year of experience. Also, Charlie Davies is back in France.

I get most of my Dynamo news from Bigsoccer.com, their Dynamo forum is basically like the GARM, if something of note shows up on the internet it usually gets posted there.
    http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1063

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Mark Berman @MarkBermanFox26
    [rQUOTEr]Dynamo president Chris Canetti said MLS approves deal that sends Brian Ching from the Montreal Impact back to the Dynamo. On the trade that returns Brian Ching to the Dynamo, team president Chris Canetti said: "We are happy to have Brian back where he belongs.."[/rQUOTEr]

9. DrLudicrous

10. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Great news. Welcome back, Brian!

11. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

BBVA wouldn't have been possible without his play on the field, especially the first two years. Brian deserves to open the doors and, hopefully, score the first goal.

12. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Ching is back baby!!!

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

Already posted?

http://blog.chron.com/soccer/2012/02/mls-cracks-down-on-dynamo-supporters/

MLS brands some Dynamo fans as 'hooligans'

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!