1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cat is the cancer.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by artificial, Jan 23, 2003.

Tags:
  1. artificial

artificial Member

I think when Rudy talked about "bad decisions", he very likely referred to Cat. He is a bad influence to both SF and YM. He never publicly claimed he believes in passing. He is a street baller. He never showed a sign of improvement. He doesn't believe in his teammates. He looks down on international player. He makes Americans look bad. He ashames the people in Houston. If he calls whoever trash, then he is the lowest scum in the sewage.

2. codell

codell Contributing Member

Did you even look before you started this thread?

There is already a Cat bashing thread going on.

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Hey Ms Cleo....what are the next lottery numbers gonna be? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hey artificial....bonus points are awarded if you can get an original thought in your head..

4. theguent

theguent Member

This is another horrible thread.

a) I look down on a lot of players- american and european. I look down on a lot of people who don't even play basketball (including you), so what does that make me then?

b) I'm an American, and a Houstonian, and I certainly am not ashamed to have someone like Cat on our team. Shaq recently made his bonehead comments, but I never saw the people of LA say they felt ashamed.

c) Just because he talks trash on another player, does not make him trash. There is hardly a player in the league that does not talk trash on other players, maybe not publicly, but it happens daily. Also, please scroll down the list of threads on here and see how many people on hear are talking trash about any and every person in our organization. Are they scum too?

5. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

I have come to realize why Artificial took that particular appellation for his board face. Check out the meaning of "artificial" -- it means "fake, feigned or assumed." Its root derivation is "artifice" -- an "artful strategem of false or insincere behavior," i.e. a troll.

#5 thumbs, Jan 23, 2003
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2003
  6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

The stupidity of the bashers knows no bounds.

7. fatman510

fatman510 Member

dude how many bash cuttino threads are there??!
    Holy Jebus just look around, we dont need your half ass opinion.
    O shoot, I just fed the troll...bad me.

8. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Only the lowest of the low, trash talk. They dont know any better!

9. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

There is always a cat bashing thread going on

10. walterw

walterw Member

The cancer is benign though, completely curable by any Doc right here among us:rolleyes:

11. Jebus

Jebus Contributing Member

Did somebody Jebus just take the name of Jebus in vain?

12. Possum

Possum Member

This should tell you something. Cat lover.:p

13. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Cat is not a cancer. Cat is a lovable guy. hmmm, maybe your just jealous cause hes a good lookin' runway model now.... with a publicist. is that it? C'mon dont sweat the Cat just cause he's gettin more pootietang than you. And dont you wish you were a basketball star who could stick it those french ass lickin' reporters in Dallas who still act like they're living in that "Knots Landing" tv series? just admit it, Cat is living your fantasy, now you want to control him like he is part of your virtual vidoegame, and now he has come to the point of the game where he should know his place, when to speak and when not to speak, like a good kitty kitty,,,dude, Cat is not your personal puppet....go to the SPCA and adopt a Cat. nyuck nyuck nyuck.