1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[DALLAS, TX] Clutchfans in Dallas unite!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rrj_gamz, Apr 17, 2008.

1. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Started this thread for rodrick_98, you know, the guy who got rejected when he went in for the first kiss...oh wait!! :p

He's on his way up and wanted to have a viewing party...I was suppose to go down, but need to save some money...

Saturday night, April 19th @ 8:30 p.m. vs. the Jazzholes...

dfwrocket?
    anyone?

Wizards? If it's only a couple of people, maybe we can do it at my place...I live in North Dallas off of Beltline/Preston Oaks (near Galleria)...

2. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

So to clarify your sig, you are a Romo/Cowboys fan right? You're just dissappointed that our last two seasons amounted to nothing. If so, you got good genes. I'm not settling for a wife that isn't a Rockets/Cowboys fan.

3. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

Well the TRUE Dallas Clutchfans, Dallas Red Rowdies Chapter are GOING to the game. ;)

I'll be at game one and two! FLOOR SEATS FOR #2!

4. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

thanks for starting the thread... i'll probably post an update to my botched kiss thread tomorrow.

who all's in for this?

5. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Yeah, it's superbowl or bust for the boys...as for a wife, that's a great combo...Let me know when you find one and if she has a sister... :D

I thought you were going with P&J? are they still going?

rodrick_98, I'm game, but I think a couple of them are going to the game...

6. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

If it's just you two you guys can come to my place. I have a nice TV, very comfy couches, and I can bbq

7. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

I can't do Saturday night...I can do Tuesday though. I've got to work on a freelance project due at the end of the weekend.

8. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

doesn't look like it's going to happen this time. rrj, i'll give you a call later on today and let you know where i'm going to end up. most likely somewhere in addison to watch the games tonight.