1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Full Highlights vs Jazz 10/29/2014

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Oct 30, 2014.

1. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GHnTptthFok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12 people like this.
  2. BaiHua

BaiHua Member

you are super fast and efficient. really appreciate it

3. prs325

prs325 Member

Thanks, much appreciated. Like how you incorporated the defensive plays

4. #TheBeard

#TheBeard Member

love these highlights, thanks man

5. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

6. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

darryls found himself a player in Papa.. Excited to watch him develop.

7. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Some real potential for a Harden/KPap pick and pop game this year.

8. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

My favorite play of the highlight package won't show up on the stats sheet.

The sequence starts at around 4:09.

Papanikolaou's movement without the ball.

9. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

I watch the games over international League Pass. Jazz announcers were such homers, but they conducted a great interview with Adam Silver.

Thanks for these highlights where I get to hear Bill and Bull's take of the game.

10. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I didn't catch the game but it looks like back to old habits.

11. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Old habits like people who did not watch the game posting useless comments on the GARM? Yep.

12. mclawson

mclawson Member

Damn, Harden has gotten really, really good at finding people at the 3 point line from drives and skip passes. Having Ariza, Papa, Terry, Beverley, etc. to pass to helps too, but those passes are really effective.

13. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

just want to reiterate how great it is to have these nightly highlights, particularly for those of us on the east coast, with kids, who can't stay up to watch a late game.

thanks again.

14. killahflip

killahflip Contributing Member

Thanks as well!

Yeah agreed! I'm in Thailand on work assignment and really appreciate the highlights as I'm 12hrs ahead here. Thanks batkins and keep it up!

15. PeppermintCandy

It's good to see the Rockets taking care of business against the bottom feeders of the league.

Also, I love that it was the Rockets' strategy to feed the big man down low early and often. I don't know why they went away from Howard in the second half, though I'm sure there was a logical reason.

Anyway, it looks like Howard just ate up the Jazz frontline. And whenever Howard made a move towards the rim, either Ariza and Jones snuck in from the weakside to snatch up any rebound in case Howard misses. (Terrible boxing out from the Jazz I think)

Can I say again I'm just really impressed by Ariza. He can be a perimeter threat whenever he needs to be, and his man-to-man defensive skill is elite. But he's also long and wiry that he can battle for rebounds with most bigs if needed.

Chandler who? :grin:

Ditto and repped.

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Why do you do this to me? I luh you.

17. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

The offense looks super crisp now that the Rockets have players that can shoot. Ariza is pretty ridiculous on his catch and shoot 3's in semi transition. Terry is a reliable shooter who makes his open threes. Those two guys seem tailor fit for this offense. I realise that these results come from contests against the dregs of the league, nonetheless it is encouraging.

It's also pretty evident that the team is not yet a finished product. Ball is in Morey's court.

18. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Harden is a stud I'll be shocked if everyone media included is not calling this guy the 3rd best player in the game after we wrap up a top 3 seed out west.

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Just got done watching the first half....the Utah tv guys spent nearly the whole first half calling Papa "Motiejunas from Greece." Then, it was Papinow and finally Papanikolaou...smh.