1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Homeland

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Commodore, Sep 15, 2011.

1. cardpire

cardpire Member

looked to me like there were 4 cars, theirs went between the front 2, then there was one in the back.

also, do we really have to spoiler stuff after the airing of the show? it's not like there is source material for this, like The Walking Dead and GoT. I don't see why anybody would enter this thread without having watched the most recent episode yet.

2. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wouldnt hesitate to throat punch dennis boyd.

3. yo

yo Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure their marriage was in the toilet at that point... in addition to Dennis being an enemy of the state.

4. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

I agree with you, but there were a few posts on the previous page from people who aren't caught up, inquiring if they should pick it back up or not. Just spoiling for their sake.

5. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Holy chit at that episode...

none of you potatoes are seriously wondering if carrie/saul SUV got hit are you? the show is nothing without them. 0 chance they are dead.

6. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Here is a screen cap

[​IMG]

carries/sauls truck is in the middle, next truck to get hit is on the end, you can see the smoke from the RPG heading straight for it

7. Rox11

Rox11 Member

It almost looked like they weren't aimed for, it would have been more convincing if the last car came to a stop to the right of the middle car then got shot at.

Best part of the epi
    -he said his prayers, he thinks he's going to fing heaven :D

8. Rox11

Rox11 Member

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

so, the season is apparently about how much smarter the terrorists are than Homeland Security.

10. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

meh i see where you are coming from but when you have traitors within the CIA even me and you can outsmart them.

11. Buck Turgidson

Easily the best season since the first.

12. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Finally saw that last episode. Damn, those last 2 episodes have been insane. Can't wait to see how this season plays out, 2 weeks is a long wait!

13. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Agreed. This show is officially a thriller once again.

14. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Just caught up on the last 2 episodes. What a great turnaround! I haven't been this engaged since season 1.

15. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Good episode but the heavenly blessed beauty Fara is dead :(.Lockhart is an idiot

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

The writers cling tightly to the idea that Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, but is all just retribution for bombing attacks.

It makes sense if the writers are fearful of getting their heads cut off.

They don't have Bill Maher's courage.

17. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Right. I wish they would stop with the "you bombed me so I attack you" mantra. That's just the cover up for the real reasons.

18. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

It's repetitive, the bad guy in the 1st season gave the same reason.

And it insults our intelligence, as if we are to believe ISIS is cutting people's heads off because of drone strikes.

19. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

I agree with y'all's criticism. But damn, another episode that had me on the edge of my seat. It almost felt like this should of been the season finale. But I'm ready to see Quin go Quin on these fools.

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

If you read my post history you would know that I am heavily critical of Islam but the show writers do not want to alienate an entire demographic of viewers. The terrorist being displayed here is motivated by drone strikes and Islam. You are clinging tightly to the idea that no terrorism done in the name of Islam is for revenge purposes. The terrorist portrayed in this series can be one of those terrorists who is doing it out of revenge rather than pure Islamic doctrine and it seems believable to me.