1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

School Reform

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by downbytheriver, Oct 24, 2014.

1. downbytheriver

Another school shooting net Seattle today by a prom king. 'Patently he was rejected by a girl and got emotional.

I think school would flow smoother if guys were 2 years older than girls in the same grade. Balances out the maturity aspect which is more important than age which is just a number.

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I doubt that.
    Age <> Maturity

IMO, there is too much pressure and sexualization of children
    yes . . .17 and below are still children IMO

Kids are doing Oral in middle school now . . for pete sake

We are a funny society . . .
    there is pressure to belong and be the norm
    but also pressure to stand out

While this does start with the parents we as a society have to do a better job of supporting parents rather than being a part of the problem and shout . . .No my Child Not my Problem

Rocket River

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

That's dumb as ****, you seem to think girls don't gossip, bully or get into fights .

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Eh, I thought this thread was going be about how we improve the sorry state of education in this country. The answer to school gun violence is, of course, more guns.

5. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Now? How about for a while. Way back when I was in middle some girls would eat lunch with their kids (some family member would bring the baby to school).