1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Houston News] Mother stabs and cuts off genitals of 4 year old son

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by The Boz, Feb 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. The Boz

The Boz Member

Absolutely horrible. Why? I don't understand.

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A mother is accused of stabbing and mutilating her 4-year-old son in northwest Harris County Thursday. Deputies say the 23-year-old woman cut of the boy's genitals.

The afternoon was rocked by the disturbing scene in the front yard of a home on James River Lane.
    Neighbors say they saw the 23 mother stabbing her 4-year-old son there.
    Even the deputies who arrived to subdue her are dealing with some difficult emotions.

"The scene itself was a terrible one for deputies to arrive to," said Thomas Gilliland with the Harris County Sheriff's Office. "In the course of our events every day to keep our streets safe, these are the things that weigh very heavily on us when we arrive at things like this."

Investigators say the mother had no top on as she allegedly stabbed her son with an object in the front yard. There is also a scene inside the home.
    The boy was flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital, but not before being critically injured.

"I hope he's OK," said neighbor Sarah Moore. "I pray to God he is. It's sad and I don't understand how a mother could do that. I have two babies of my own and I couldn't fathom. It's heartbreaking.

As deputies try to find those answers, neighbors only know of one thing to do.

"I'm going to continue to pray for them," said Moore.

Deputies say the mother and child were the only ones home at the time.

http://abc13.com/news/mother-accused-in-brutal-stabbing-of-4-year-old-son/535834/

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

now that is truly awful. unbelievable.

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Not everyone belongs on the mothership.

4. rudan

rudan Member

That mother needs her tubes tied.....

5. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Mental illness is no joke...

6. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I feel bad for the cops that will be haunted by that for the rest of their lives.

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

...........also the ward of the state looking at multiple surgeries, possibly no balls, hormone replacement therapy.........if he lives.

8. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I'm traumatized enough just reading about it. Imaging what it would be like to experience that is not something I'm quite ready to deal with, but while I can pour a glass of wine and watch a movie and try to forget about it (as I'm going to do right now) the responders that walked in on that scene aren't permitted the liberty and are just as deserving of our empathy.

9. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

This. Wish I did not click on this thread. Unreal.