1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Free Whataburger Breakfast on a Bun 7/22

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pugsly8422, Jun 21, 2010.

1. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

Free Whataburger Breakfast on a Bun 6/22

Link

On 6/22 from 7-10am Whataburger is offering a free Breakfast on a Bun, no purchase necessary. Enjoy!

Pugs

Edit: thanks for catching that, it is 6/22, my bad. Could a Mod possibly Edit the title? Thanks.

#1 pugsly8422, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  2. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Link says 6/22 which is tomorrow.

3. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I saw this yesterday at Whataburger as I was getting my two sausage egg & cheese taquitos...mmm...

I got the e-mail and sent it out to my Texas folks...no whataburger in TN...:(

4. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

The BOB has been my go-to late-night snack for like 8 years now. I may have to take a little tour of all the Whataburgers in Houston and fill up my fridge...

5. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Never tried their breakfast. I imagine the lines can get annoyingly long at times with these giveaways.

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOVE the BoB. Great late night snack. I like to take it apart and eat the egg part and sausage part separately. It's like getting 2 sandwiches for 1.

That said, I never get excited about these giveaways. How much does the thing cost? Is it really worth the trouble to save $1.29?

I hate waiting in the drive-thru line with all the drunk rednecks after midnight.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

its my favorite also, working downtown I just walk to the one in the tunnel, might stop by one on the drive in and get another once I'm here.