1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

So much hate the Rockets discussions as of late

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by backwardhead, Jul 25, 2014.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I don't get how much dislike there is for the Rockets players and organization on CF.

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Don't worry, once the regular season begins, everyone will take turns being a scapegoat... McHale, Harden, Morey. It's the nature of any sports message board.

Right now people are just thriving off of the drama that Parsons created.

3. basketballholic

You probably need to step away until you can learn to post without calling other posters idiots and making false claims yourself concerning thing that you don't know.

4. solid

solid Contributing Member

Thanks for the positive response. You saw value in comments others saw as meaningless sociology. I like sociology.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Really? My significant other has two degrees in sociology.

6. solid

solid Contributing Member

So do I. ;) And one in Psychology. My wife often teases me that I have squeezed every drop of value out of my degrees. So many family and friends pushed me toward medicine and law. Even offered to pay for law school. I didn't want to be a lawyer. I loved biology but I didn't want to do surgery. I have no regrets.

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

If I had a kid who loved the Rockets, I would not direct him to this site. It would spoil his joy for the team.