1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nnamdi Asomugha

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Lil Pun, Aug 6, 2013.

1. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

when did this happen?? i was watching a movie with her and tobey maguire thinking she looked damn good in it..

2. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Several months back.

3. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

This article reminded me of this thread

http://www.mercurynews.com/monte-poole/ci_23840916/poole-nnamdi-asomugha-out-prove-he-belongs-san

I'll tell you, on those sh!tty Raiders teams that lost frequently during his years there, he was still making excellent cornerback money and I know for a fact that perhaps there might have been a few players on those Raiders teams that took the losses as tough as he did and were pained by the frequent losses, no one on those teams was more affected and pained by each loss every Sunday. The dude cared then and I'm sure he still cared the past few years in Philly.