1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Adam Wexler think's Jefferson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Randy V, Jun 14, 2001.

1. Randy V

Randy V New Member

Sporting News Team Report just out:
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/teams/rockets/

It appears that Jefferson is the best kept secret the Rocket's are looking for according the Adam Wexler's latest article. Although hardly a secret on Clutchcity.net, the Rocket's have not said much about him.

I personally feel the NJ trade would land Joe Johnson and his immediate impact would be felt faster that R. Jefferson's. But I digress...

Some of the other picks Michael talks about surprised me a bit. Take a look.

------------------
    Always on the run

Randy

2. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

I am glad that Wexler has found work. I used to love hearing his opinion on the 610AM morning show. I am not too crazy about Russ Small (now the host), although he isn't bad. I hate Small's lead-in's for commercials, especially for those Toyota cars.

It may make sense for us to take Jefferson if we can not move up. I really hope we don't take Brendon.

3. silent j

silent j Member

Wexler's great. I never really cared for Russ Small, he's one of the reason's I stopped listening to 740. I don't think the three man booth in the morning works.

------------------
    Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

4. davo

davo Contributing Member

I was wondering what happened to Wexler - he was awesome. I really enjoy Lance and John and Russ just seems to get in the way - he should just have his own show.

------------------
    God help me, ...I was only nineteen.
    Current Rocket's Salary & Contract Info