1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/21/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 20, 2015.

1. GMNot

GMNot Member

Sorry. I am mistaken. I'm not a tennis player, so only remember the few times I've watched matches on TV. The serve doesn't change on a normal tie game. Still, you have to win by 2 points once you're tied at 40, whereas before that you only need to win the "next" point if you are at 40 and your opponent is less than 40. Either way winning by at least 2 points (similar to 2 baskets in BB) is in force. Despite my error, it is the fact that you have to win by at least 2 points to win a game. FT's are an obvious difference in BB. But hey... they're free, not earned by overcoming a defense. You shouldn't have a game "given" to you. ;)

2. GMNot

GMNot Member

Thanks for the link. It's nice for someone to take up for Harden and McHale in this situation. It's why I think some form of tweaking on deciding a 1- point game is worth considering. It wouldn't have helped in the 1st game, but it might have in last night's game.

3. PJ86

PJ86 Member

What did the guys on TNT have to say about us so far?