1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Michael Jordan wants MO

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Steve, Aug 17, 2000.

1. Steve

Steve Member

"Wizards After Mo Michael Jordan may finally may be on to something. According to the Washington Times, the Wizards are now in Hot Pursuit of Mo Taylor. Already over the salary cap for next season, the Wizards still have the mid-level exception available. As of Tuesday night, Taylor was said to be deciding between the Rockets and the Sonics. Both teams have tried to talk sign-and-trade with the Clippers, but so far the Clippers aren't biting. That means Taylor would have to resign for the mid-level exception. However Houston, and possibly the Sonics, will be under the cap next year and could offer Taylor a bigger contract. The Wizards may never again be under the cap."
    THIS CAME OUT OF MY SOURCE ..... [​IMG]

------------------
    "And Raul missess the Penalty in the 89th minute of the Euro2000 and Spain is sadend again" by Spanish Fan

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

3. PhiSlammaJamma

He could easily start in Washington, but that put's both Howard and Mo on the Left block. It could get a little crowded. Did Mo Taylor ever play with Howard in college? I'm wondering if their is a connection to be made.

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Curly or the Washington Post!

[​IMG]

------------------
    Don't you have anything better to do?

5. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Yeah Mo was a Freshman in 95 and he stayed 3yrs. Howard I believe left as a Junior
    and was drafted in 94. Because that great recruiting class of the FAB 5 was in 92.

6. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

Two words about the Wizards and Mo:

FAT CHANCE.

------------------
    GATER

7. CostasHater

CostasHater Member

First of all, MJ needs to go play golf! I'm so sick & tired of hearing about MJ!! The wizards are gonna stink even with MJ in charge! Mo is definitely not going to sign with the wizards!

------------------

8. SlamN

SlamN Member

Howard plays the PF position and Mo will play SF. I don't think that's a good fit but its the Wizards and they don't think logically. The Wizards ran Webber out of town cuz they projected Howard to be a better PF and now they want Mo? Mo will either choose Seattle or Houston unless another team out there can pay him more...and Washington is not one of them.

Mo Taylor and Howard never played together at Michigan. He might have played with Jimmy King or Ray Jackson, but I don't think so.

------------------

9. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

Well, he can't have him. He's going to be a Rocket. End of story. Now , if we can only get the Clippers to work with us & give up Maggette also. [​IMG]

------------------

10. Rocket JJANG

Rocket JJANG Member

Nah, I want Darius Miles (Smile).

------------------
    Hack a Shaq you'll be winning
    Hack-him you'll be dreaming.

11. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

I want this to hurry up and end so we can
    find something else to discuss.