1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The girl with the mattress

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, May 22, 2015.

?

What do you think?

1. The girl is right - the guy raped her

3.2%
  2. The girl is a psycho ex who is trying to take revenge

52.4%
  3. I detect bias - need more facts

44.4%
  1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You state that as if you were there.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Thank god I wasn't there, she might be falsely accusing me of rape too. I do all I can to stay away from unstable types that would tell a lie like that.

1 person likes this.
  3. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

We don't know why he was found not responsible. Her take is certainly that is was simply because she was not there to testify. He may or may not have been found responsible had she showed up. We will never know, because she didn't. In a way, by not showing up, she can at least claim victory from those like you who think accusations equal guilt. If she went and he was still found not responsible, where would that leave her? Probably in the same boat as mattress girl, called a liar that falsely accuses people of sex crimes.
    As neither a woman nor a victim of sexual assault, I can't say I have first hand knowledge. I have prosecuted sex crimes, which puts me closer to the issue than most. The victims tend to be quite insistent that they get to have their say in court, not back down because they are called during regular business hours, but that is from my limited experience.
    I have compassion for many people, regardless of their gender or my personal knowledge of them. Do you have any compassion for people accused of horrible things who are not even found guilty but are forever tarnished by the accusations?

1 person likes this.
  4. jbasket

jbasket Member

Ah she lied homes. Lied out of her a**. Key facts are out there.

Have you read the court case? Have you followed her story since the beginning? If you tracked it, you would know.

Here, I'll help you out: https://kcjohnson.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/nungesser-complaint.pdf

Emma: "I'll be carrying this dorm room mattress with me everywhere I go for as long as I attend the same school as my rapist". Classic bully tactics. "Art thesis" my a**.

Include the students. They blindly believed her, crucified and alienated Nungesser. If you wonder, some (hardcore feminists) still believe her. Ridiculous, really. It is an extremely liberal student group there.

Source: Go to this school (don't know the parties). I am embarrassed.

I mean:

http://columbiaspectator.com/news/2...bias-sexual-assault-policy-during-days-campus

On a side note, the place that this happened, they lived in, etc. is really an interesting place. Like, a bunch of weird s*** happens there.

On another side note, y'all should look at the Columbia journals and blogs first. They break the information immediately. It's kinda ironic to see the Columbia crowd go from "Go Emma! Screw the rapist!" to "Oh, crap, we messed up". Truly, a masterpiece of college student idiocy.

Why would they lie in UVA? Why do people lie in general?

[​IMG]

Of course her friends are going to say she is right. Like I quoted above, she clearly wanted to bully him out of Columbia too.

1 person likes this.