1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Netanyahu wanted to strike Iran in 2010, 2011, 2012

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Amiga, Aug 22, 2015.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Still avoiding the question. I'm not impressed.

2. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

Why is your question?

3. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Jesus

This guy reminds me of my east Texas inlaws.

Anyhoo

From today's British headlines

UK petition demanding the arrest of Netanyahu goes viral

A British petition demanding the arrest of the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu upon his arrival in the UK next month, went viral in a few days. The petition entitled “Benjamin Netanyahu to be arrested for war crimes when he arrives in London” is available at a petitions website set up by the UK government and parliament, Press TV said.

the petition if you are so inclined

4. CometsWin

I'll be more specific.

Why does Hezbollah fire rockets into Israel? You can doooooo it Glen!

5. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

London should be more worried about another islamic terrorist attack.

6. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

Why don't you tell me smart guy

7. CometsWin

Still avoiding the question. You're really bad at this Glensta.

8. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

I'm waiting for you tell why since you know a lot about Hezbollah

9. CometsWin

So you ask a question and I answer it. I ask a question and... I answer it? I don't believe that's how it works.

Glensta, your ability to think critically seems too poor to have a productive discussion. I am disappoint. Good luck.

10. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

You got me, I don't know anything about Hezbollah. Now since you know a lot why don't you educate me. Why does Hezbollah launch rockets into Israel?

11. mc mark

Glen do you even remember what the conversation was about?

12. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

CW- Why did Israel elect Netanyahu

Me- He's strong leader, works hard to keep Israel secure

CW- Netanyahu is war warmonger, has been saying Iran will attack for 40 years

Me- Iran sponsors terrorist organization that does attack Israel and cause chaos in that region

CW- Why does this terrorist group attack Israel

Me- I don't know, why don't you tell

Waiting for response

13. mc mark

yep, east texas

14. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Glen, do you understand what it means that you're now saying you don't know why Hizbollah fires rockets into Israel?

This is a pretty significant piece of the puzzle. It's honestly great that you're asking, but how were you speaking with such authority throughout this thread without knowing the answer to that question?

The answer is because the leaders of hizbollah hate the policies of the state of Israel and gave up on diplomacy before we were born. Further, the policies of the state of Israel in response to Arab dictators was so brutal that a virus spread throughout the middle east which infected Arabs with a deep hatred of an amalgamous jewish zionist israeli entity without any differentiation between tyrannical state actors, european immigrants, regional immigrants and people who just happen to be born there. The members of hizbollah are children of people who saw jewish terrorist group commit terrible atrocities back and forth with radical and violent Palestinians. They were born inside a war. Imagine you were born in waziristan. This is worse.

Finally, Israel is a newcomer in the region and its government has been more aggressive and violent than any other government except for Saddam's Iraq. It is certainly the most dangerous country in the region with 200 nukes (that's 200 more than all the other countries combined) and religiously allied with the US which continues to occupy the middle east and keeps nuclear weapons pointed at all middle easterners 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year for decades now. They are not the only traitorous government in the region, but they are certainly the leading traitors in that group.

Of course there are terror groups like hizbollah and hamas who use foreign funds to engage in guerilla warfare and spread their fascism, but those are still embryonic state actors. A good example of their behavior and development can - not surprisingly - be found in the IDF, which grew out of several radical jewish terrorist groups who committed violence in exactly the same manner and with lots of foreign funding. In the same way the IDF became the military of Israel, groups like Hizbollah and Hamas are following that blue print. Still, it's important to remember that Israel militarily dominates the entire state of Israel and the Palestinian territories and the people who you claim are at war with them are radical pockets who make bombs in their kitchens and hide them in tunnels or schools or hospitals. They launch a large number of these 99% of the time sporadically into border towns. They also convince young traumatized desperate youngsters to engage in bombings. That is the height of their ability, that's their absolute maximum. Comparatively minuscule groups going up against one of the top airforces in the world with a proportionally massive and well trained land army as well as access to the highest levels of war technology on the planet.

This is a terrible thing for the Middle East and America. It is highly likely to continue to radicalize people on the fringes to harm your brothers and sisters who are here for whatever purposes and, although rare, can also turn into a terrorist attack in your home land. This is not good for you either.

If we can get over your and my hate for terrorist groups, brutal oppressors and state aggressors then there is a solution for everyone to be safer and happier although it might mean higher taxes or lower income mostly for 0.01% of Americans who are in no danger of needing that money for any particular reason, although they may have earned it. It's not fair, but it might just be the fairest alternative.

Anyways, hope that was helpful.

3 people like this.
  15. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

a lot of people here sound like they're from Seattle

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

For Jews , Nazis Germany was a terrible thing but they are following the footstep with Palastianain
    Iranian'& their militias , "what Jews does in Palastain is terrible "...but they follow their foot step in killing civilians in Iraq,Syria ,Yemen etc , a world of hypocrites .

By the way Bebe threats is more like a homeless dog barks at night than actual threats .remind me of Ahmadinejad's threats to wipe Israel.

17. mc mark

You should respond to Mathloom's post, not mine.

And what have you got against Seattle? :)

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

So you are a Sunni Islamist.

19. Exiled

Exiled Member

You draw your own conclusion from my responses , now my turn are you a Zionist with passion for gay's rights only!

20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YllqrXMkDWo?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>